It wasn't me

Enjoy my cat sleeping

Did I take this from my Jason x reader story?

Yes, I did.
—————————————
Everyone was out as heroes. Tim was already in a bad mood since Conner wasn't answering him.

Imagine how he felt after he finally answered but it wasn't the text he wanted.

' We're breaking up ' read the text.

Tim stared at the text message.

" Come on Red!" Batman yelled.

Tim put his phone away and went back to Batman.

All night he made stupid mistakes. Like he somehow manage to space off during a fight.

How could you blame him. He just got broken up with. Of course he'll feel sad but he couldn't show it because if he did, he won't be 100% during patrol today. And if he wasn't 100%, Batman will get mad. And if Batman gets mad, he'll yell. And if he yells, Tim will cry not just for Conner but also by Bat-

" Red!"

Tim snapped back to reality and was immediately tackled down by Nightwing.

Shit, that whole time, it was tim thinking. He didn't realize he could do that for a long time before realizing. New thing he found-

" Red!"

Tim snapped back into reality again.

" What?" He asked.

" What's wrong. I was calling you for like a minute now." Nightwing asked.

" I-I.....something happened and I'm not in the right mind set." Tim said.

" Shit, we're you trying to kill yourself!" Nightwing asked.

" No! Not like that." Tim said.

" Sit this one out. Go wait in the car." Nightwing said patting his back.

Tim nodded and walked over to the bat mobile. The moment he got in, he started crying. He took off his mask and threw it at a window.

His phone buzzed but he didn't bother checking. He laid across the backseat thinking. He stared at the roof of the car.

Suddenly there was a knock. Tim sat up and looked out to see Robin.

" Red, father is asking for you. Are you crying?!" Robin said.

" It doesn't matter and I'm coming." Tim said putting on his mask.

" -sigh- You don't have to come. He was just asking for you. Doesn't mean he needs you." Robin said.

Tim got out and walked back.

" Red.....that's the wrong way." Robin said.

Tim turned around and walked the opposite direction.

" I knew that." Tim said as he walked past Damian.

" can't we just grappled over?" Damian asked.