I'm Gay - Fluff

Tim was laying in bed waiting for Conner to come over. Bruce let him have Conner over. He still hasn't come out to his family. He sighed and threw himself backwards and sighed louder.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Tim smiled and got up. He walked downstairs to see Alfred already opened the door. Conner walked inside and smiled at Tim.

" Hey Tim." Conner said giving him a hug. Tim smiled and hugged back. Alfred left to cook.

" Haven't told your family yet." Conner asked when he was following Tim upstairs. Tim looked at him.

" How'd you know." Tim asked while walking to his bed and jumping onto his bed.

" Well, Alfred said that he's happy to see one of your friends here." Conner said closing the door. Tim sighed.

" I don't know how to come out to them. I'm scared they'll rejected me." Tim said sitting up. Conner smiled and sat next to him. Tim looked at him. Conner hugged him.

" Hey, don't be sad. I'll be here. And you know your family wouldn't do that. I mean come on, Dick goes to Pride Fall every year. He'll support you." Conner said looking at Tim's face. Tim closed his eyes and sighed. Then opened them. He smiled.

" You're right. But I'm still scared." Tim said smiling at him. Conner laughed and pulled him on top of him. There Conner laid with Tim's head in his chest. They were watching My Hero Academia.

Tim would move around and Conner would get annoyed but laugh. Tim had his body off Conner but his head would still be on his chest. The then backed up little and literally rolled over Conner's body. Conner would always catch him before he fell. Tim was giggling the whole time while Conner just wanted to watch the show.

Conner sat up and bended his knees a little closer to his chest. Tim smiled and straddled his waist. Conner watched as Tim then laid on his chest and stopped moving. Just laid there listening to Conner's heartbeat.

Conner kissed his head and wrapped his arms around Tim. They were right in the edge of the bed. That's why Conner always had to catch him. Conner finally relaxed.

" Roar!" Tim yelled shooting up fast.

This scared Conner. The momentum of Tim shooting up made him lose balance he and fell off the bed. Conner was caught off guard. Tim hit the corner of his nightstand with his mouth. Conner quickly pulled him up. Tim quickly shoved his face in Conner's neck. Conner quickly sat up and held Tim.

" Hey hey, Tim. Show me." Conner said slowly pulling Tim out. Tim shoved his mouth onto Conner's hand.
" It hurts, doesn't it." Conner said trying to see how bad the wound was. Tim nodded.

" Show me. Please" Conner said slowly removing his hand. He removed his hand.

" Open your mouth." Conner said as he cupped Tim's cheek. Conner looked in Tim in the eyes. He saw that Tim had watery eyes. Conner sighed and smiled.

" Open your mouth. Let me see." Conner said looking at Tim.

Tim slowly opened his mouth and blood started pour out. Because Tim didn't open his mouth in a long time, the blood build up until he opened his mouth. Conner stood up.

" It's okay, Tim. I'll take you to Alfred." Conner said looking at Tim. Tim stood up and walking to Conner. He then just fell onto him. Conner caught Tim and looked at him.

" Did you hurt your leg?" Conner asked while picking up Tim. Tim shook his head and wrapped his legs around Conner's waist. Conner held on to Tim as he walked downstairs.

Jason walked by.

" Hey Timmy's Friend. Why are you carrying him." Jason asked staring at them and cracking his fingers. Conner forgot how protective Jason was of Tim.