Day Out

Tim was getting ready for a date with Conner. They were going to a pumpkin patch. It was a fall festival and Conner invited him to go help his family sell wheat and fruit they grew. Well Ma and Pa Kent grew.

" Tim be careful. Come home soon. Don't stay out late alone." Bruce said once they got there.

" Okay Bruce. Conner said his family was gonna drop me off at the Manor." Tim said once they made it. Bruce parked the car and looked back at Tim.

" I know Clark asked me if it was okay that they gave you a ride home. I said yes. Now be careful. Stay with Conner. Okay?" Bruce said looking at him. Tim nodded.

" Yes Bruce." Tim said smiling. Bruce sighed and smiled.

" Go. And don't let Conner do anything." Bruce said. Tim opened the door.

" okay bruce. Bye Bruce. See you at home." Tim said closing the door and walking away.

Bruce stayed parked to see if Tim found Conner. He saw Conner walk up to Tim. Bruce smiled and drove off.

" Hey Tim. Nice to see you." Conner said hugging Tim.

" You as well." Tim said.

" Let's go find my family. They're in a tent selling."  Conner said holding Tim's hand. They walked around for a bit.

" Hey, Conner. Do you know where you're going." Tim asked looking around seeing all the different tents.

" To be honest, no I have no idea." Conner said trying to find his family.

" I'll call them." Conner said taking out his phone.

" Good idea." Tim said sarcastically.

Tim sighed. They walked to a food court. They sat down while Conner was trying to listen to the phone. Tim got up.

" Imma get a lemonade." Tim whispered into his ear. Conner nodded.

" I'll go by myself. It's right over there." Tim said stopping Conner from getting up. Conner looked at him.

" I can. You wait here." Tim said.

Conner nodded and Tim left. Tim walked over to the line. He stood there waiting.

" Hey."

Tim heard. He ignored it thinking it was for another person.

" Hey kid."

Tim looked around. He looked over to Conner who was sitting down. Tim turned back.

" Kid, over here."

Tim quickly turned around. The voice came from a man. The man was now next to him. Tim backed away a little.

" What do you want. I'll get it for you." The man said looking at him.

" I'm good. I can get it myself." Tim said looking over to Conner. Conner had his back turned.

" No I'll get it for you. You want something to drink." The man said holding Tim by the shoulder and rubbed it.

" No I'm just gonna get what I want myself." Tim said
taking the arm off his shoulder.

" No man, I'll get it for you." The man still said not leaving.

" Next." The teenage girl said. Tim walked forward.

" Hi I'll like a lemonade." Tim said. The girl nodded.

" That'll be 5 dollars." She said smiling.

Tim was about to her five when the man gave them.

" Here." The man said.