Move.

Y/N L/N: 

Sex: Female.

Age: 17 years age.

Occupation: None.

Height: 5'9"

Residence: 2120 Yushiru Avenue. Tokyo, Japan.

       It was another boring day at high school, but today you had VOLLEYBALL!! Yayy.

 You were on your way to school, just enjoying the scenery, MINDING YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS, when a man with a hat about 6 foot something ran into you.

"Tch! Move. Stupid bitch."

"Tf uhmm, sorry?" All you heard was a grunt in response, you went on your way but before you two parted ways a man in green apologized slightly by giving you a small smile. You smiled back only to be polite.

"Shoot, I'm late!" Running to school for early Volleyball practice, you saw two men wearing scarves which was kinda funny and made you laugh, but they saw you laughing... oops.

"What's so funny?" The brunette asks.

"Oh seriously guys I have to get to classsss," You tried running to class again, but a tall blonde stops you.

"Answer the question." he says.

"I-I don't know I was just laughing. Look I really have to g-"

"Fine leave, tch." Both of them say, while a blonde girl watches you leave.

(You finally make it to Volleyball FINALLY)

"Shoot, that was eventful." You explain to your teammates.

"Lol, what happened???" One asks.

"Well like I bumped into someone and two people caught me laughing and got all upset and it was STRESSFUL. Ugh..."

"I see, oh I heard-!"

"Alright everyone, listen up! Today we have a new teammate. She passed our tryouts with flying colors, so look out ace, you've got competition." She said winking at you.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" You smiled slyly to your coach; Lisa Lisa Sensei.

"Yes it was." She answers. "Her name is Jolyne Cujoh."

"Hey, what's up."