"Y/N!"

(Hey guys I just wanted to tell you guys how sorry I am for not updating in like a week. I was writing some other stories, if you have the time check 'em out. I wanna apologize to @blop-blup, @xxNiko_MikoxX and @retardeddreams, because they are awesome and they read all my latest chapters, just wanted to give them a shout out for that haha and apologize for not updating. I've got a nice long chapter for you guys, I hope you like it lol.) -A/N

You woke up with a stellar migraine, pounding rock music in your head, "Gah! Shut up, shut up!" You scream making the pain even more intense. "Shoot." You whisper silently under your breath. Before getting dressed you decided to take an ibuprofen for the pain.

*shwick*

*plop*

"I need a drink." You say with the pill in your mouth. You got out a bottle of water and downed the pill.

You looked behind you and saw your brother standing there silently.

"Oh my gosh you freaking creep! You scared me." You lied.

"Okay." He said sarcastically.

With that you knew you weren't wanted so you went back to your room to get dressed. Your mom wasn't up yet which didn't settle well in your stomach. Where is she? Whatever. As you walked into your room you turned to your closet you saw... that you needed to do laundry.

"Shoot." You whispered. "Ow, Ow." Guess we're not on speaking terms, ay brain? You joked with yourself. Tough crowd. You slipped off your pajamas and put on your clothes.

Your headache was almost gone now and you were dressed so why not leave early?

"Ohoho earlier than the boys who usually stand here I see." You say proud of yourself. "I'm lonely." You then realize.

"Oh! You're early! Happy Friday." Kakyoin says with a smile.

"Oh, how long do you guys wait for me?" You say in disbelief at how early they were.

"As long as it takes." He says with a charming smile.

You give him a low grumble, "That's not the answer I wanted."

"Oh and what did you want me to say?"

"I don't know. Something like, 'Oh we wait like an hour for your princess ass like seriously get up earlier!' Or something I don't know."

He just laughed at you, "I would never say that. And we don't wait long, only 5-10 minutes sometimes, I guess we all just coincidentally got up early today." He says with a smile.

"Oh that's good." You say smiling at the ground. "Oh and Jotaro, good morning."

"*Low grumble*" Was all he said.

You just squinted at him, and apparently so did Kakyoin because he said good morning in words this time.

"Good morning." He whispered.

You just kept walking. When you guys made it to the gate you told them you would see them later.

"Bye, Y/N." Jotaro and Kakyoin waved goodbye to you.

"Hey." A girl came up to you about your age. "I don't like this whole situation." She said moving her hands in a circle in the air around you. "You better stop hanging out with Kakyoin and Jotaro or I will."

"Will what?" You say genuinely confused and tilted your head like a puppy.

"I-I you k-know!" She stuttered walking away.

"Wait! But I don't know!" She's gone, whatever.

You had walked to your Volleyball practice and walked into a murderous aura. Where was it coming from? You looked around and saw Jolyne sitting on a bench waiting for practice to start and the rest of the team on the other side of the court glaring at her.