Is this payback!? ToT

You left the classroom feeling like you've won a battle. I've most definitely made progress, you silently cheered.

"Suzie!!~ I'm back!"

"U-uh how did it go??"

"I did great." You say proudly.

"What? You're so silly."

"Let's go eat lunch at the cafeteria today!"

"Seriously?!?" She says surprised.

"Yes. I am feeling confident today. Let's go!" You say, " And didn't bring lunch today..." You confessed.

"Of course you didn't..."

"I have money though! Don't worry I'll buy lunch."

(After class and after you got your food)

"I'm wondering if the coach is gonna cancel practice like a few weeks from now because uhm y'know the festiva-!" As you were running your thoughts past Suzie while walking you weren't paying much attention and fell on your face. You had tripped on someone's boot, on purpose? Maybe. All your food fell on the floor

"Oh I'm so sorry- oh it's you." It was that brunette boy with a scarf who got mad at you the other day.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just shocked...." You looked around and looked for Suzie but she wasn't there, where could she be? "I wonder where Suzie went," You say looking around frantically.

"That's what she's worried about!" He says hollering, "Not the fact that she's covered in food and has no lunch!" Everyone at the table was laughing, you turned to look at the people at the table. This was done on purpose. It was the blonde man who was with the brunette the other day, Jolyne, Jotaro, that boy with weird hair, and Kakyoin. Kakyoin wasn't laughing, and he actually looked genuinely worried about you, but everyone else was laughing, and even Jotaro snickered at first. So that's how they want to play.

"Did I get anything on you? Are you alright?" You say smugly acting innocent.

"What? That's seriously what you're worried about?"

"Yes, of course... what else?" You say the last part in an intimidating voice, you could see his face go from shock to anger.

"Your food, your clothes, your bleeding! Literally anything else!" He says standing up with a balled fist.

"Oh I could care less about all that crap, I'm genuinely worried about you." You say sarcastically.

"That's it!" He goes in to punch you and you just stand there with a smug face on.

"That's enough." Someone stops you two. "This is not how gentlemen act." He says disappointed.

"Dio?!" You and the brunette say in unison.

"Yes, that is my name." He said in reply. "Now, why in the world are you two, Joseph and madam, fighting in the cafeteria?"

"It's Y/N L/N, for future preference." You add in.

"A reason?! This girl laughed at me and Caesar yesterday, then we tripped her to get her back and she gave us an attitude!" This Joseph guy yells at Dio as if he was the principal.

"Your statement makes no sense, Joseph, I'm sorry but to me it sounds like you attacked her for laughing, then tripped her. This is not a valid reason to hit her." He said. You stood there watching amusingly, maybe this Dio guy isn't so bad... You thought.