[3- meat freezer vibes]

1st Hour 

----------RK900----------

He stands up suddenly, just as the perpetrator runs down the line, and a shot is fired, followed by a shout and then the sound of screeching metal as the door to the meat freezer slams shut.

"Nononono-!" The detective runs at it, but we're too far away and it closes behind the perpetrator. 

We're locked in a freezer where no one knows where we are. 

"Detective, are you hurt?" 

"No...I shot the guy. In the shoulder. Come lick this blood up and tell me who it is." 

"Why don't you ask nicely?" 

"Why don't you get your ass over here, so we can find a way out of here?" 

Though I glare at him the entire way over, I kneel down in front of the blood. Its color boils something inside me. "It's blue blood." 

"An android. I know, I can't believe it either." 

"What kind of...who would do this...?"

"My phone has no signal!" Gavin gasps, smacking it over and over again. "Fuck!" 

Internally, I tell my system to call the DPD precinct, but the only thing that comes up across my screen is: 

[NO SIGNAL. MOVE TO A BETTER LOCATION AND RETRY.] 

Instead, I focus on the blood on the floor, swiping across it with two fingers before putting it in my mouth. 

"Person is a GF model, older. Goes by the name Jarvis Henriks. Arrested twice before for petty theft and once for arson. Last bills were paid fourteen weeks ago." 

"Okay, great or whatever. Help me with the door."

"What do you expect me to do? It's titanium and steel." 

"I dunno, don't you have lasers or something?" 

He actually looks serious. 

"No, detective." 

----------------------------------

2nd Hour 

"For the last time, detective, stop," I groan as he runs at full speed toward the door, slamming into it and sliding down when the pain overwhelms him. "I'm sure the police are on their way. Just relax." 

"I can't r-relax, tin can. It's cold as the dark side of the fucking moon and I need to distract myself." 

I was entirely right in saying that the temperature of the meat freezer is 0 degrees Fahrenheit. I see the detective is on the verge of shivering, one of the first symptoms of hypothermia. If it weren't for him, I would go into stasis mode until I am found. 

Alone, he will not be able to survive for more than 3 hours. 

----------------------------------

3rd Hour

"This is s-so fucked..." He sighs, hanging his head tiredly. The detective is now physically shivering, and the way he paces about the room tells me he's just moving because he's freezing. "We're both going to f-fucking die in her and no one's going to even c-care."

I'm still pretty comfortable, though my system is getting cooler, but not noticeably. "Correction, detective. You're going to die here. 

"Thanks for clarifying, you abominable toaster snowman."