Clouded judgement

"Are you guys serious??" Jyesth says walking into the room.

Today is the feast to celebrate the return of the princes. We were supposed to be ready hours ago but then again can you really do anything when...

"NAKUL!!!" Bhrata Bheem yelled.

"Bhrata Bheem, bhrata Bheem chill... don't yell we all only have two ears if we go deaf who will listen to Jyesth's non-stop dharma lessons..." Nakul says in a matter of fact way giving his innocent smile.

"NAKUL I WON'T LEAVE YOU!!" Bhrata Bheem yells ignoring him.

"Bheem Anuj... what did Nakul do this time??" Jyesth says chuckling

"This!!" Bhrata Bheem says holding up his what should have been white dhoti... but now was a hot pink...

"How did you even manage this one??" I ask trying to hold a laugh

"Don't ask," Deva says not even bothering to conceal his laughter

"I'm gonna kill you!!!!" Bhrata Bheem says chasing after kul

"B-but bhrata shree... it was devas idea!!" Nakul says backing up away from bhrata shree who was glaring as he approached him...

"Haww!! Liar!! Jyesth look even being the Anuj of Dharmaraj he lies!" Deva starts his overacting using jyesth as his shield again.

"Dev I swear! You're calling me a liar?! Like you're sooooo very innocent na??" Nakul says throwing a pillow at him.

"Yes! Very innocent! I'm a sweet innocent sa bachha! (Sweet innocent kid)" deva says sticking his tongue out as he quite literally hides behind jyesth who just rolls his eyes and chuckles at our usual drama.

"Yes, yes deva we all know how innocent you are now come out! We have to leave for the feast and you guys aren't even ready yet! Bheem! Leave Nakul as for your dhoti wear a different one." Jyesth says trying to end their bickering

Deva just huffs.

"This is so unfair!! You always support him and I'm blamed for the things we both do!!" Nakul says going back to his seat

"Yeah, he does cause I'm the favourite twine!" Deva grins.

"Na-"

"No! You don't love me! You only love deva," Nakul exclaims

"That's not true anuj!"

"You're right he does!" Deva says adding fuel to the fire

"They're at it again" Bhrata Bheem sighs sitting beside me bright pink dhoti in hand.

"Yeah, the usual drama... this time jyesth is the bali ka bakra (sacrificial lamb)" I laugh.

"Hmm, thank god we're saved at least... grapes?? " he says forwarding a plate of fruit.

"Ok! So you love Nakul but not me right?" Deva says wiping another fake tear.

"No! No twinie he doesn't love either of us he only loves his... his work!!" Nakul exclaim

"They're teaming up this time?" Bhrata Bheem whispers

"Jyesth is gone for sure" I whisper back laughing

"Oh god! You guys still aren't ready??" Mata says bursting into the room and giving her classic glare.

"Uh... a-actually mata-"

"Never mind, now they're gone for sure" Bhrata Bheem whispers.

"Enough Nakul! And Bheem you? Go! Get ready!"