Introduction

Hi there, and thank you for reading my first Wattpad story!  ~Looks out toward blank space~   

. . . Anyway, this is my first fanfiction! The Aru Shah books are one of my favorite series and I can't wait for more books from Roshani Chokshi, the best-selling author of The Star-Touched Queen duology, and The Gilded Wolves. 

All the rights to Aru Shah belong to Roshani Chokshi!

Sadly, the Aru Shah fandom is a pretty small community, but I take what I can get! I will try to update at least once a week, if not more, so please do not lose heart in my vain attempts at writing! 

I have plans to launch another book, this one starring a OC character, but juggling both along with school with probably be difficult sometimes. Studies come first after all! My writing might be sloppy at times (even for my level), but requests are always welcomed!

It took me a lot of courage to start a story on this website, but the more I read, the more I feel inspired to write. I have read so many amazing stories and I can only dream to be a good as the authors one day.

I, like any other person, love encouraging comments, but am open to constructive criticism. One thing that I've learned in life is that not everyone sees things the same way. Something might look like a masterpiece to me, but complete trash to another. The challenge is to come to a compromise that make you both happy.

Once again, thank you for stopping by! I do not deserve your time!

Welp, see you soon!

 ~Kitkat