I know we only just met

*(Y/N) POV*

I was excited that Awsten was coming to breakfast with me and Janice today. I quickly texted him the location with a link to the menu to see if it was okay for him. I don't really know what rockstars like him eat. I decided on going to a breakfast place in the loop since it was about half way for the both of us (give or take). (Incase you didn't know the loop is the main part of downtown Chicago!!) He texted me a thumbs up and I took that as an okay. 

I look over at Janice, who just woke up and is now watching TikToks on her phone. "I'm gonna go shower real quick, okay?"  I told her as I grabbed some clothes. She gave me a weird face "Eww you're actually putting on real clothes?" she questioned. "Oh well, yeah? The guy I met last night after the party is coming with us." With that Janice sat up in her bed and started wiggling her eyebrows at me. Before she can question me about Awsten, I quickly ran for the bathroom knowing she'll be too lazily to chase after me. 

During my shower I thought about last night. What would I have done if Waterparks wasn't playing that night? Would there have been a security guard generous enough to save me? Would there even be a band playing that night for there to even have a guard outside? Then, I thought about Awsten. I thought about how bright yet soft his hair is, his jawline that could cut a bitch, his hands, how perfect his hold was on me in the car last night. Shit. I think I might be falling for this guy I just met. 

Soon enough, the water turned cold indicating that it was time for me to get out. I got out, dried off, and put my clothes on for the day. The outfit I picked out was a pair of blue ripped jeans, a thick cropped sweater, some long socks, and gold jewelry to match. I then did my hair and put on a simple cat eye with blush and foundation. It's pretty simple but I think it's nice enough for the occasion. I walked back into the dorm to put on my docs to see Janice out of bed looking better than ever in the iconic blue jeans, white tee, and leather jacket combo with gold hoops and black boots to match. She curled her hair and had a natural eyeshadow look with some highlight and lipgloss. I suddenly felt a little insecure. What if Awsten saw how pretty Janice was and decided to go for her instead? 

"Ready?" she asked me. I nodded my head yes and went to grab my North Face jacket, only to be stopped. Janice handed me her white teddy bear coat insisting that it was probably warmer and it looked better with my outfit. I took her word for it and put on the jacket before heading downstairs. Since Janice was driving, I got to control the music. I explained to her that Awsten was in a band called Waterparks and that we should probably get familiar with their music. Especially, if we're gonna be friends with the lead singer. I played songs from their newest album, Fandom. Once Dream Boy came on, Janice gasped very loudly. "OH MY GOD! I HEARD THIS SONG AT TARGET!!" She yells in the car.  "Y-you, what?" I asked. "YEAH, THEY PLAYED THIS SONG AT TARGET AND AND" Janice went on excited about the Target song until it got changed. 

As Janice was looking for parking, I realized I forgot to text Awsten that we had left so, I quickly shot him a text saying that we'll be at the restaurant soon. Awsten replied back saying "Okay! I just left my hotel. See you soon ;)" The wink emoji was enough to make me blush. I'm sure it meant nothing but still. After another minute, Janice found some parking, parked her car, and lead us to the restaurant. 

(Howdy! Sorry for the long wait and short chapter! I had such a busy weekend. I had midterms, I went to my first drag show, and my friend came home this weekend. I have another busy week ahead of me but I'll try to post as much as I can!!) - Lulu