Foolish Little Pixie

Emery.

I walk towards the small lounge with a purpose. I am ready to fulfill not only things for myself but for Riley who cannot anymore. He is right. I have barely any control in most situations but I have more than I have taken in this one. Do I believe this will help? Maybe but i also know soon rather than later it will cause more pain than good.

Opening the door without knocking Dimitri stood at the window and turned around to look at me. The moon behind him looks so big and the stars are shining so bright. Without light pollution up here there seems to be so many more. Though the only thing i am noticing is how tight the black jeans he is wearing fit his legs. How the tight black t-shirt fits on his chest. How his beards seem slightly neater and his hair slightly shorter but still messy and out of control hanging just over his forehead.

"I am glad you came." He says his eyes roaming over the white long t-shirt that is all I am wearing. Still down to my knees comfortable and put on with a purpose.

"Shall we sit down and get this over with?"

He nods in return and gestures to the sofa. I sat at one side and him the other. Such a distance between us but it does nothing to lessen the pull in my chest. The idea of leaning into him and having his arms wrap around me. I want to say this is all just attraction but it is so much more.

"Your father has banished Dustin. Locked him away somewhere else and he is not allowed to return to the property. He has also apologised to the council for his son's plot of killing them."

"So it was Dustin all along?" Not that i am shocked. I knew it wouldn't have been my father.

"Yes. With that I still refused to return you. I didn't believe your father was capable of meeting all my demands."

"You wanted information on what Dustin did to Ali after taking her? Won't that just hurt you more to hear?" I am confused and looking at him.

"I don't know but i needed it to be resolved once and for all. Your father is a resourceful man and believes Ali is still alive."

Ouch. Ok well i guess the idea of coming here and just having him finally is blown to bits. Actually why should it be? He has taken me prisoner and all I want is for him to take my virginity. Give me pleasure beyond my imagination as promised and then return me to my father. Yet the idea of leaving Dimitri stings.

"Ok. So when am i being returned?"

"I have not accepted his terms. Not without proof." Of course smart man. "He believes he will have Ali by the end of the week and when he does. For me to see her he wants you returning."

"One captive for another makes sense." I say with a shrug though my chest is burning like a fire has engulfed it.

"I owe you an apology for taking you. Doing to you what Dustin did to Ali and I can only applaud your father for making such a beautiful, smart and endlessly caring daughter. You have handled yourself in a way I did not deserve." He sounds sincere and his eyes hold mine with a longing I feel but know I am not showing him.

"I will certainly let him know I was a good little prisoner."

"Emery please this is difficult …"

"O, this is difficult for you? You're having your one true love returned, which part of this is hard on you?"

He stands up looking annoyed. "Every damn part of this is hard Emery. You were not what i expected and the minute i met i felt more than i ever had before. Even with Ali and that only brought about more confusing feelings. Every day you have been here I have watched you. How do you think it feels to have a woman under your roof you wish you could hate but instead you want beyond reason? You want her more than you have ever wanted anyone and you cannot think or even see straight through jealousy when she is with your one true friend."