Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

Liam pulled me against him sliding his hands under my bum and lifting me up wrapping my legs around his waist. Feeling my back against the wall and Liam's hand squeezing the skin under my legs made it all come back to me. We were kissing. Something that shouldn't happen. But felt so damn good.

My hand came up cupping his face closer to mine as the sound of fabric ripping filled the air. I pulled away gasping for air and looked in between us. The skirt of my dress had ripped in two.

"I ripped your dress. I'm sorry." Liam murmured placing his lips on mine once more.

"I don't care just get it off me." I said throwing my head back as Liam's lips met my neck. And then with a forceful yank the tear grew bigger. And another my dress was ripped in two falling off my body to the floor.

"I'll buy you a new one." Liam whisper against my collarbone, he nibbled at the skin, I arced my back pushing myself closer to him. I was losing control of myself and I was enjoying every minute of it. I just wanted to be with Liam. No matter what I get in the morning I was going to be with Liam tonight.

*I don't care about the damn dress Liam, I just want you.” I attached my lips back to his, our mouths moved against each others in such a fluid movement my heart skipped beats. I moaned out breathlessly as the feeling of his lips trailed down my neck again. His teasing fingers played with the hem of my panties just beneath my bum. I gripped his shoulders and pushed myself closer to him. I needed him more than anything right now. Nothing would get in the way of me getting just that.

Liam pulled me off the wall and carried me to his room. He dropped me down and climbed on top of me. I giggled as his weight pressed me further into the comfortable bed.

"Rennie, are you sure?"

"Shut up and just make love to me Liam."

He pressed his lips eagerly to mine slipping his tongue into my mouth. Spreading my lips apart Liam's tongue greeted mine warmly. I slipped my hands under his shirt and dragged my cool fingers against his heated chest. Separating our lips he pulled the shirt off and flung it across the room. And then that was the last time our lips were unattached.

Waking up to someone stroking their hands through your hair as you lay against them feeling the warmth from their naked chest is the best way to wake up. I heard Liam start to hum a tune continuing to rake his hands through my tousled hair. I opened my eyes slowly looking up to see Liam smiling down at me. My hand that was rested on Liam's bare chest was picked up by his, he ran his fingers up and down my palm staring at me with a small smile playing at his lips.

“good morning.” I said stretching and placing my head against the pillow next to his.

Liam put an arm round me pulling me back to him and on his shoulder. “morning beautiful.” he murmured planting a kiss on my forehead.

Last night I thought I would regret what we had done. I thought I would hate myself and feel so guilty for it. There wasn't a bone in my body that could ever regret sleeping with Liam last night. Liam's lips planted themselves on mine and I looked up.

“what are you thinking about?”

I smiled snuggling closer to Liam. “how much I loved last night.”

I heard him chuckle before a deep sigh came out. “I'm glad. I was scared what would happen in the morning.”

I looked up at him resting my head on his shoulder. “what did you think would happen?”

“I'd wake up, and it would have been all a dream.” I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

“well, I'm here. So it couldn't have been.” he smiled down at me before lowering his face to meet mine. Our lips touched just as Liam's mobile blared on the side table. He cursed under his breath answering it.