Chapter 24

I'M SORRY EVERYTHING IS SO JUMBLED I'M NOT FEELING GOOD THIS WEEK

CHAPTER 24

Nialls POV (whilst Serena was in the hospital)-

I stood in front of the small bakery watching people scurry in and out with boxes full of Annie's delicious foods. I knew this was a bad idea. She'd tell me to leave and call her in the morning. But I wanted to see her. I needed to see her. With a deep breath I pushed open the shops doors. The inviting smell of frosting and warm cookies wrapped around me. I smiled as I saw all the delicious treats in the shop.

I snapped out of it quickly, I could get food later right now Annie. Mark, the cashier smiled at me letting me into the back. "How's it going man?" His American accent ringing in my ears.

"Haven't seen you in the longest."

"I'm alright, I'm here to see-"

"Annie? She's in the back, beware though, she's working on a big project and is freaking out." He gave me a look of pure terror. I laughed and nodded before walking into the back to see Annie rushing around looking for something.

"H-hey Annie." I said with a stutter. Annie spun round, flour marked her cheeks and several different colour frostings stained her apron.

"Niall! What are you doing here?! "

I stepped closer to her feeling more confident than I had before.

"I came to see you."

She immediately diverted her eyes back to the three tier cake with mismatch colours and polka dots and all over crazy shapes laid out around the sides.

"W-well you shouldn't have. I'm really busy ad I just don't have time to talk." She started cutting up a piece of dough kneading it into shape before I placed a hand on her arm.

"Annie, breathe. Your all over the place. Just take a break-"

"I can't! This cake is due tomorrow! They are my biggest client yet! It has to be perfect!" I looked down at the large cake. To me it looked amazing. And I'm sure it tastes amazing too.

"Annie, breathe. In out in out." She glared at me before taking the much needed breaths "good, now get cleaned up and meet me outside. Alright?"

"Fine." She grumbled walking over to the sink to wash up.

"Okay Niall, what now?" Annie said from behind me. I turned round and stared at the beautiful girl in front of me. She had on a pair of red jeans that hugged her hips and a black button down shirt with a Peter Pan collar, he hair was in a fish tail plait her fringe was pulled away from her face showing off her beautiful features.

"You look beautiful." I breathed out, a blush crept onto her face and I smiled. "Come on." I took her hand intertwining our hands and walking down the street.

"Niall, where are we going?" She laughed as we ran across the street. I looked a her winking and stopping in front of a park. "A stroll in the park?"

"More like a picnic." I explained holding up the basket she had yet to recognize. We walked in and sat down in the middle of the field. I laid out a blanket letting us both lay down on it as I pulled out all the sweets I bought from her shop placing them down to eat later.

"Really Niall? The food make?"

I only smiled and said. "I can only have the best for you."

She blushed again smiling as she picked up a fork and opened one of the tiny boxes, it held a piece of triple chocolate cake with fudge drizzled over top. She dug in taking a huge bite.