Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

We were back in the hotel room waiting for Michael to wake up from his much needed nap. I was on my bed mindlessly going through tumblr and twitter. A few One Direction fans had found my tumblr since the break up and I'd made some interesting conversations with them. Twitter was the same but with more people tweeting me and following due to my reunion with the boys. My followers spiked to almost two million now.

Liam on the other hand was on the couch sleeping. I smirked knowing it was because of playing with Michael. Our little boy definitely was a water bug.

I got off the bed and went straight to my large suitcase. I pulled out the first pair of shorts I found and a large tank top.

"What time is it?" Liam mumbled from the couch. I looked over to see Liam rubbing the sleep from his eyes and stretching out.

"Almost 1." I said in a hushed voice. Liam looked over the sofa to see Michael was still sleeping.

"Right got it," he whispered back standing up and walking over to me. "When he gets up would you like to go to the boardwalk?" I smiled and nodded then went inside the bathroom to shower and change.

When I came out Liam was laying out different dishes of food on the coffee table. He looked up and smiled at me. "Hungry? I got us some food."

I looked at the plates seeing sandwiches and chips with a few desserts on smaller dishes. I sat next to him picking up one of the sandwiches and biting into it savoring the taste of turkey mixed with the spiciness of the pepper jack cheese, the tomato slice helped tame the hot cheese but the jalapeño brought back the spicy taste I loved.

"You're moaning." Liam said his eyes squinting as his smirk grew on his face.

"Shut up, it's a good sandwich."

"I'm glad you think so. That was suppose to be mine."My mouth dropped into an O shape as a small blush danced on my cheeks. "It's fine, I'll have yours." He picked up the meatball sub with extra Parmesan, one of my favorites. But now second to the turkey, cheese, tomato and jalapeño club sand which that made my mouth water with every bite. We ate in silence till both our sandwiches were gone. I wiped my hand on a napkin as I tucked in the last bite. I leaned back on the sofa watching as Liam finished the last of his sandwich and aimed for his chips that remained on his plate.

A cry from behind us started and we both looked up. Michael was standing up holding onto the side, his face was scrunched up as tears fell from his face. I got up quickly picking him up and rocking him side to side. Liam took him from me not even a minute later.

"You've taken care of Michael on your own for a good couple of weeks. It's my turn to return the favour." I smiled at Liam before climbing onto the bed and watching as Liam sung a song I hadn't heard before.

'I've hurt you

I've brought you down

I've screwed up twice before now

but I just need that one more chance

let me fall

let me love you one more time

My hand feels so empty now that your away

so cold and empy

missing you everyday

The sheets beside me so crisp and made

my hand feels nothing