Boromir request 2

More Boromir stuff for leiasring :3

You and Boromir have been living together for a while now. Faramir often comes to visit, but today was a day you and your beloved husband were alone. And you were sick.

You woke up slowly, feeling cold and empty. You rolled over to see that Boromir wasn't in his usual place, laying next to you and holding you in his arms. You panicked for a second, but then you heard footsteps in the little corridor and you sighed.

"I see your awake, love." Boromir peeped his head around the for frame.

"Yes..." You flopped back into the bed and stared at the ceiling, your eyes dropping tiredly.

"Are you alright?" Boromir approached you and asked.

"I guess, just a little under the weather is all." You said groggily.

Boromir felt your forehead and immediately knew you were ill. "Oh dear. Your quite above the temperature."

You nodded weakly and Boromir rushed out of the room, and a minute later came back with a tray with tea on it.

"I made you some tea love, will that make you feel better?" He set the tray down beside you on the nightstand.

"Your tea always makes me feel better." You smiled weakly.

Boromir kissed your forehead, causing you to blush, and then he handed you your tea as you sat up against the pillows.

"Dear, maybe you shouldn't come to close... you could get sick too." You said before sipping your steaming hot tea.

"And I care not." Boromir sat on his side of the bed and you put your tea back down.

You chuckled. After a moment you yawned.

"I... I don't think I'll be going anywhere today..." You said and rubbed your weary eyes.

"That's alright, you can stay here or as long as you want to." Boromir smiled reassuringly. "But, I do have to go to meet Faramir, it is his birthday." Boromir sighed.

"Oh, I wish I could come!" You said and tried to get up, but Boromir gently pushed you back into your bed. "No, darling you can't go out like this. I'll tell Faramir you said happy birthday, and I'm sure he will understand why you couldn't come." He reassured you, tucking the blanket around you again.

"Alright love." You smiled and nodded.

Boromir went to the bathroom and got changed out of his night robes. Then he came back and kissed you goodbye, and he left to go and meet Faramir. You slept for pretty much the whole time he was gone.

It was about 7 hours later and you were sat up in bed, reading a book. You already felt much better. You smiled as you heard the front door open. You put your book down on the nightstand, along with the empty tea mug you had finished earlier. Boromir immediately came upstairs after taking his coat and shoes off, and he smiled when he saw you, sat up in bed and waiting for him, with a big smile on your face.

"How are you feeling love?" He asked and sat down on the bed.

"Much better, thank you. How was your day?"
You asked.

"It's was alright. Faramir said he would love to see you soon, he has missed having his best friend around." Boromir said and chuckled.

You managed to get out of bed since you felt better, and you helped Boromir cook dinner. You both sat at the table and ate, and then you both went to bed afterwards since you were both exhausted.