Lindir request!

Hi! So, I got a request from ValerieRiddle7,, but I don't know much about Lindir, sorry, but I tried anyway and I hope you like it!

Y/N was just heading back to Rivendell, and she had some very exciting news to tell the love of her life, Lindir. Or so she thought. When she approached their chambers, she saw Lindir himself, sat on the bed, but he wasn't alone...

Sat next to him, was another Elf, and right in front of Y/N's eyes he kissed the Elf.

"L-Lindir..." Y/N whimpered.

"Wait, Y-Y/N..?"

"I... I don't believe it..." Y/N stammered.

"Please, Y/N I can play explain this-"

"How can you explain the fact that you were just sat there, making out with another god damn Elf!" Y/N cried, tears welling in her angry eyes.

"You know what, I don't have time for this. Goodbye Lindir, you'll be missing out on a lot of things, including the news I was just here to tell you."

"What news-" Before he could finish Y/N slammed the door shut.

Lindir sat back down on the bed.

"It's okay, dear Lindir... she isn't really worth an amazing Elf like you," The lady Elf said. "But, I think I am..."

So, Lindir had to deal with dating that rather annoying Elf that was the reason the 'love of his life' ran away.

Y/N P.O.V

Over a year had passed since I left Rivendell. I woke up in my bed, in my room in Mirkwood. My friend Legolas Greenleaf let me stay with him, with permission from king Thranduil of course. I sat up, and then I walked over to check on Maliro. (Don't ask I just randomly thought of Maliro XD)

Maliro (Mal for short) was the child I had, the child I had with Lindir but I tried my best to forget he was the father. My friend Legolas had been helping me look after him, but it wasn't the same. You could see the hints of Lindir in Malir's eyes, his hair, and his face all together.

To be honest, I missed Lindir so much. How he'd always get me the finest smelling flowers he could find, he'd always make sure I was alright and he was a very caring, kind, and handsome partner. But, I can't forget wha the did to me. He betrayed me, with some random Elf girl he probably barely even knows.

Then, an idea popped into my head. Maybe, I should pay him a visit, see how things are getting on, and it would only be right to let him meet his child, the child he probably knows nothing about.

Later that day, I got my things ready and I had a horse lent to me to ride back to Rivendell, Maliro (who was now 2 years old) sat safely in front of me, my arm around him protectively.

When we finally arrived in Rivendell, a familiar faced Elf was stood waiting for me.

"Lord Elrond?" I asked, lifting Mal off of the horse.

"Dear Y/N, I didn't think you'd ever return. How have you been?"

"I've been well, I've been staying in Mirkwood with some friends of mine." I said.

Elrond smiled down at Mal. "And is this your child?"

"I'm... Mal!"

Elrond smiled at Maliro and patted his soft head.

"Yes... the one I had with-"

"Yes yes I know about that... Lindir was devastated the day you left... and many weeks after, he didn't leave his chambers, he wouldn't talk to any of us."

"Do you know if he's... with anyone else?" I asked, nervously.

"Oh, no, he hasn't really been in any contact with anyone since the day you left. I'm sure he'll be overjoyed to see you."

"I doubt that." I scoffed.

"What?"

"Don't you know the reason I left?"

"Well, not exactly... what happened Y/N?"

"Well... Lindir was... with another... lady... whilst I was... carrying his child and... that..."

"Oh, I didn't know..."

I sighed. "Where is he now?"

"Probably still in his chambers, if you follow me."

Elrond led me to Lindir's chambers. He told me to wait outside the hallway.

"Lindir? Someone's here to see you." He said, and right as Lindir came out the door he made his way back down the corridor.

"Who is-" Lindir stopped dead. "Y-Y/N?" He stuttered.

"Yes, Lindir, it's me, Y/N." I said, sighing.

"H-how long has it been?"

"Oh, maybe a good year or so." I said, looking down at Maliro.

Lindir looked down at him.

"Mummy, who's this man?"

"This is also an Elf darling, his name is Lindir. He is your father."

"W-wait what..." Lindir looked shocked.

"That day you were there kissing that Elf like there was no tomorrow? I wanted to tell you something?"

"Y-you were... preg-"

"Did you hurt my mummy!?" Maliro jumped up and shouted.

"Now now darling, calm down." I said, and Maliro stood behind my legs.

"This is... my son?"

"Mhm."

"Well... what's his name?" Lindir asked, kneeling in front of me to see Maliro.

"His name is Maliro. Legolas helped me choose it."

"Yeah! Legolas was nice!" Maliro said.

"Right, Legolas... so, I presume he's now your-"

"Before you get into that, me and Legolas are just friends." I said, and suddenly my face softened. "I-I came back because... I wanted to... talk things over..."

"Really?"

"Yes... that's if your not with anyone else right now." I said, sighing.

"N-no actually... that lady, she left me the day you left. I was left alone, and heartbroken. I was heartbroken without you, Y/N." Lindir said.

I started to tear up. "I-I've missed you, Lindir."

"And I've missed you too Y/N..."

So, Lindir pulled me into a hug, and we managed to resolve all the problems we ever had in our relationship, we looked after Maliro together and we even got married in Rivendell.

Sorry this took so long!!! XD

And as always, requests are open!