Wait,no kiss goodnight

After that incident in 1st period I hadn't seen Noah since.On my way back home with Tonya my Auntie Tisha asked me how did my first day go.

"It was ok I guess." I responded nonchalantly,looking out the window of the passenger seat.

"Did you make any friends?"

"Yea this girl named Danny"

"Did you meet any boys" she said with a devilish smirk.

"Yeah,there were a few." I said with a grin referring to Noah and Christian.

"Well that's good your already making friends." She said pulling into the driveway of our house.

We all got out the car and went inside. I went straight to my room to finished my homework.About an hour later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled over top of the music I was playing.My Uncle Tony peeked his head inside the room first then he said "Dinner is ready".I simply nodded and turned off my music and headed downstairs after him.Right before I sat down there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it." I told my Uncle Tony.I walked towards the door and opened to see "Noah?" I spoke with confusion written all over my face.He then looked up from a pie he had in his hand to me and said "New Girl?" just as confused as I was.

"What are you doing here" we both said simultaneously.

"I live here.Now what are you doing here?"

"My mom told me to give Mrs.Taylor this pie." he said as if it was obvious.I opened the door wider for him to come in and he did.He followed me into the house and into the dining room where everyone else was seated.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Taylor.Hi Tonya" Noah spoke.

"Hey,son." my uncle responded.

"Where should I put the pie my mother baked?"

"I'll go put it in the kitchen." my auntie said taking the pie from him and walking into the kitchen.

"How about you stay for dinner,son." my uncle said grabbing Noah's shoulder roughly and shaking it.

"I can't today I got in a little trouble today at school." he responded looking at me then back at Uncle Tony.

"Well that's too bad,my wife made your favorite."

"Really,well maybe I could stay for a little while longer." he said with a grin looking back at me again.

"Well go and sit down.The food will be ready soon." Noah simply nodded and sat in the middle of Tonya and I.

"Hi,brother didn't notice you came in." Tonya said looking up from her phone and hugging Noah.

"You would have if you ever put the phone down."

"Shut up." she responded giggling. Noah then turned his attention to me and kept his gaze on me.

"What?" I asked interrupting his thoughts.

He just smiled and said "I didn't get a chance to tell you how beautiful you are earlier."

"Well,you could have if you didn't get put out the first 5 minutes of class." I responded.

He sighed softly and said "Sorry about earlier that's not what you should see on your first day of school."

"So,what was that." I asked.

"Christian and I just don't do well together in the same room together.

"I see.Wanna talk about it?"

"It's complicated."

"Good thing I'm not simple." I said with a mischievous smirk.Noah then went on to tell me about how Christian was a bad person and did anything to get in a girls skirt,if you catch my drift.

"So,why did you get so mad.I thought that was what guys do?" I asked after he finished his story.

"A very close friend of mine fell for his tricks one time.They talked for about two months before they had sex.But I kept telling her don't do it because he's playing you.Then one day in the locker room before football practice he was talking about how he had slept with her and how she easy.Once I heard that it was like a trigger went off in my head and we started fighting.it didn't take long for the others to break us up.She came to school the next day and 'SLUT' was spray painted across her locker." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"What happened after that." I asked curiously.

"She transferred and I haven't seen her since." He paused then said "I just don't want to see that happen to someone as beautiful as you." I lowered my head trying to hide my now rosey cheeks from him."I really like when you blush you should stop hiding that from me." he said lifting my head up by my chin.All I could do was nod.

My Auntie Tisha came back in the dining room with a pan placing it on the table.

"Y'all ready to eat?" She asked with a smile on her face already knowing the answer.We nodded and we all grabbed each other's hands to pray.

"Noah,would you like to lead our prayer tonight,son." Uncle Tony asked.

"It would be an honor,sir" He said looking up. "Everyone bow your heads and close your eyes." and we did as told.

"Today we come to you lord to thank you for another day.We would also like to bless the hands that have prepared this meal and everyone about to be blessed by this meal." We all laughed a little. "In Jesus name we pray,Amen."

"Amen." We echoed.We all grabbed a plate and started to put food on our plate and started to converse.About 35 minutes later I was washing the dishes when Noah walked into the kitchen.

"I'm about to leave." He said trying to get my attention.

"Bye." I said nonchalantly.

"Dang that's it.I don't get a wave or a hug?You hurt my feelings." He said starting to fake cry and wiping imaginary tears from his eyes.I walked towards him and gave him a hug.

"Walk me out,please." He said poking out his bottom lip.I roll my eyes playfully and I start to walk towards the door,following Noah out.

"Goodnight,New Girl."

"I'm actually starting to like Jo slot better now."

"Okay.Well Goodnight Jo."

"Goodnight Noah." I start to close the door but his hand pushed the door back open before I could.I furrow my eyebrows obviously confused.

"Wait,no kiss goodnight? I need something to dream about tonight." He said with a devilish smirk plastered across his face.

"Okay,I guess one little kiss wouldn't hurt." I say. I start to lean in and so does he and right before our lips touch I slam the door in his face.Leaving him on the porch speechless.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: I really hope you guys enjoyed and again please ignore any typos.Go read "Its Just Us" by @oohhthatskayy and "Making it Out the Hood" by @KaiiXiiaK