Leaving Out With A Bang

We walked in class to see the teacher was already teaching and the students following along and taking notes.Now with all eyes on us(more me than him). Students start murmur about the "New Girl" in class.Noah cleared his throat to speak.

"Sorry for my tardiness Ms.Williams,I was escorting a new student to class."

Without looking to Noah she says "Yes, Thank You,Noah always one to charm the ladies.Take a seat and turn to page 168" still writing down the assignment on the board.

He turns to me and winks and takes his seat.I blush but try to hide it by looking at my shoes.

"And you are?" the teacher, Ms.Williams, spoke walking towards me.

"I'm Johari,the new student from Virginia." I start.

A wide smile appears on her face. "I've been waiting for you to come.You have the best grades and test scores I've ever seen.I have very high expectations of you.You all should be more like Ms.Olyè here." motioning toward me with her arms.I was a little embarrassed because I hate attention.

"Please take a seat anywhere you'd like." Ms.Williams spoke.I looked around the room and seen there was a seat in between Noah and another boy so,I chose to sit there.Once I got comfortable in my chair and Ms.Williams continued to teach,the boy next to me leaned over and began to speak.

"Your name is Johari,right?" He asked and I nodded.He was dark skin,had full lips,a curly fade,tall,perfect smile.My cheeks started to heat up as he stared into my eyes.

"I'm Christian,I need some tutoring because I felled the last couple of assignments.I was wondering if you could help me,ya know tutor me." he said passing me a piece of paper with his number on it.I looked at the paper and hesitated if I should take the paper or not.I did and once I started to reply Noah leaned over and said.

"Christian,don't you have an A in this class?" He spoke with an attitude.

"How bout you mind your business because I swear I wasn't talking to you." Christian responded back with even more attitude than Noah.

"How bout you do something about it." Noah said standing up.Everyone was now staring at the scene in the back of the classroom that I was literally in the middle of.

"Mr.Carter how about you step out." Ms.Williams said to Noah.

"Yea,I would like to step out.Come on Christian how about you step out in the hall with me."

"Mr.Carter I gave you a chance to leave by yourself.Do you need some assistance leaving?If you'd like I could call security?"

"Nah,I'll step out on my own." and with that he left out slamming the door.

Leaving out with a bang.