Another Chance

"When Amber pulled me over there..." Noah started "...she was telling me how she missed me and how much she wanted me back.Then she started talking about how what she did with Christian was a mistake and she started fake crying.I told her to save her sob stories for someone who cared because you used me for your own selfish needs.Then she told me how she knows now that she was wrong for leading me on and she wanted another chance."

"Are you really considering giving her another chance?" I asked tilting my head to the side still keeping my focus on Noah.

"That's the thing. I'm not sure."

"What?Yesterday you were just telling me that you didn't want her." I said.

"That was before I had a chance to hear her out.Even though I know she's lying I still want to believe her."

"Is that all she said?" Kai asked.

"Yea."

Last Period

"You all our now dismissed." my last period teacher,Mr.Parker announced to the class. "Homework is to go home and write a 5 paragraph essay on the difference between Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X."

As I gathered all my belongings getting ready to leave I started my way to my locker.I put all my stuff in my book bag as I closed my locker someone was standing behind the locker door and scared me as I closed my locker.I shrieked and earned a couple of skeptical looks from other students.

"That's not funny!" I said through gritted teeth as I hit Noah for scaring me.I started to bite down on my bottom lip still trying to hold my laughter in.

"I'm sorry,I didn't know you would get that scared." he said bent over laughing.I started walking away from him,towards the exit when he started jogging after me.He started calling after me but I ignore him and kept walking until he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"I know you heard me calling after you." He said sternly.

"I did." I said in the same tone that he had used.

"I wanted you to stay after school with me.I was gonna take you somewhere after that but the way you acting I'm reconsidering if I should."

"Don't! Take Amber instead." I semi-yelled.Noah was speechless,I snatched my wrist from his grip and I started to my way towards the exit.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Short chapter I know.I hope you enjoyed and please ignore any typos.

LIKE & COMMENT,

Please.