Chapter 1:New Girl

I was at my new school sitting at lunch by myself.The food didn't look appealing to the eye and it stung my nose so I pushed my plate to the side and started doodling in my notebook. Soon lunch was almost over so I picked up my lunch tray and started making my way to the trash can.Out of nowhere a girl bumps into me and My entire plate falls on me.My clothes are stained in milk,spaghetti sauce, and string bean juice.I even have a couple of noodles in my hair.Then the whole room erupts into laughter and people pointing fingers and cracking jokes. As my eyes start to water up I run towards the bathroom and lock myself in the biggest stall.I slide my back down the stall door and sit on the cold bathroom floor crying.Suddenly the stall door swings open and it's my Auntie Tisha.

"Wake up,child" she says to me.

"What" I manage to say through my tears.

"Wake up,before you end up late for school" she says.

I immediately wake up from my dream to find myself lying in my bed in my bedroom,not in a bathroom stall.My Auntie Tisha is standing in the doorway of my bedroom not the bathroom stall.I let out a soft sigh and get out of bed.I went to my bathroom and started my hygiene routine by getting in the shower/washing my hair,getting dressed,and brushing my teeth.My hair is naturally curly so I leave it as is, hanging about an inch and a half past my shoulders.I headed downstairs to the kitchen to see my aunt cooking and my Uncle Tony and my cousin Tonya at the kitchen island.

"Good Morning,baby girl.You ready for your first day?" my uncle asks me with a smile and a coffee mug in his hand.

"I guess so." I dryly answer back,sitting down next to Tonya at the island.

"You need to get ready because I don't have time to hold your hand down the hallways." Tonya says.

"Tonya be nicer to your cousin." my uncle stated.

"What? RiRi know I love her." Tonya said in a baby voice,nudging my shoulder with hers,referring to me as the nickname I was given as an infant.I gave her a slight smile as my Auntie Tisha puts some food on my plate.I began to eat my pancakes and sausage.I finish up eating and I grab my bag ready to head out the door.Tonya is right behind me and my uncle is behind her ready to drop us off at school.

"Bye,honey." my aunt comes walking towards the door after us pecking her husband on the lips.Then she walks towards Tonya and I pecks us both on the cheeks and says "Bye,ladybugs."

The car ride was comfortably silent as we made our way to school.I played games on my phone the whole ride in the back seat and hummed the songs that came on the radio as my uncle and cousin conversed the whole ride.We finally pulled up to the school after a 15 minute ride.

"Have a good day you guys." my uncle spoke.

"You too." we both responded simultaneously getting out the car.

We headed to the front door and Tonya guided me to the main office where I received my schedule.She then gave me directions to the 9th grade hallway because she didn't want to be late for her classes.I found the 9th grade hall but,I couldn't find my first period class.

"Lost?" A voice from behind me spoke. I turned to see a tall,brown skin,very attractive boy walking towards me.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask with a giggle of embarrassment.

"Yea it kind of is." he replies giving a pearly white smile. "Let me see" he says holding out his hand referring to my schedule.I give it to him and as he scans the paper his smile returns even brighter than before.

"What?" I ask.

"We have first period,Lunch,Art,and Study Hall together."

"Then lead the way..."

"Noah" he says.

"I'm Johari" I said with a smile.

He gives a confused face and says "I never heard anyone with that name.Do you have a nickname?"

"Yea,RiRi."

"I don't like that." he says scrunching up his face. "What about Jo?"

"No, I don't like it sounds a little tomboyish don't you think." I said tilting my head to the side.

"I mean,I could call you New Girl"

"No,that's even worse."

"Nope,that's your new nickname."

"Could you stop,please"

"No,come on New Girl lets get to class" he started walking down the empty hall.I sighed heavily following behind him.

----------------------------------------------
A/N:I hope you enjoyed.This is my first story on Wattpad so please like and comment your opinions about the story. If you seen any typos sorry I written this from my iPhone.