Chapter 𝐗𝐈𝐕

"What the hell was that for!?" Ermengarde yelled pushing herself away from Theseus "You can't talk to her, you're lucky she barely got a glimpse of you or we would have been in trouble." He said, "Well what are we going to do now? We've lost her," Ermengarde said "You have to trust me-" "Oh yeah, yeah trust you, okay," Ermengarde spoke over him, annoyance laced in her voice. "No, listen to me, if Grindelwald knows your connection to Felicity he will use her to get closer to the ministry," Theseus spoke, luckily, the café was mostly empty except for the consent clatter of dishes coming from the kitchens. "Yeah well, you could have done something else then kiss me," Ermengarde turned on her heel walking out of the café. "Sir?" Theseus turned around to the waitress holding two teacups and giving him a somber look. Theseus quickly pulled out crumpled muggle money from his coat pocket and placed it on the table he once sat at with Ermengarde. "Trouble with your girlfriend?" The waitress asked, "Oh, she's not my girlfriend," he spoke glancing at the window hoping she would come back in but she didn't. "I saw the way you two looked at each other," the woman placed the cups down and putting the money into her apron pocket, "And I'm no love expert either," she grabbed the two cups and walked away, Theseus sighed, turning on his heels and walking out. 

Ermengarde practically ripped the door open on her way in and slamming it causing all the birds from outside to fly away from the noise. She threw her hat down on the sofa before sitting next to it and taking her shoes off.

"Knock knock," a voice rang out from outside her door, the young blonde hoisted herself up from the sofa and walked to the door, peering through the peephole her young redheaded co-worker stood outside the door holding a glass dish. "Hey Carly," Ermengarde opened the door so that her friend could come in, "Rough day huh?" she asked, "You could say that." The blonde responded as she waved her wand, her hair that was kept up with tight curls was now down. "Have you found a new job yet?" Carly asked sitting down at the table, "meh," the blonde responded before looking at the dish that now sat on her table. "What's that?" "Fruit cake," Carly said "fruit cake?" Ermengarde sniffed it, the cake smelled like a mixture of chemicals and mango. "Looks delicious," Ermengarde nodded, "How has work been for you since I left, terrible?" Ermengarde joked and Carly shook her head. "Not bad, I mean it was more fun when you were our head, now our head of department is a 50-year-old with daddy issues." the two laughed, "Well I supposed I should start heading out," Carly got up putting her coat on. "Is your fireplace connected to floo?" She asked, "Yep," Ermengarde handed her a bottle of what looked like ash "Good day Ermengarde," "Good day Carly." A burst of flames and she was gone. Ermengarde sighed turning around and grabbing the fruit cake from her table and throwing it into the trash can.

HAHAHA NOT ME WRITING TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY, BYE!