Chapter 1 -prisoners-

_Mean_Nico_635 @mikeyhamatoyushi
...........................................................................
Raph's Pov
I don't know how I ended up in this cell. I tried to remeber what happened to me.
Flashback
"Leo, it will not work." I was yelling at him and he was yelling at me back. "IT WILL WORK, RAPH. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW MY ORDERS." Mikey came in between me and Leo. "Guys, the foot are here."  I didn't listen to him and pushed him.

The foot knocked him out and We tried to save him. When I was going to reach them, then nothing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wait, where is Mikey. Then, I heard my cell open. I saw shredder coming with my brother. My eyes filled with anger when I noticed, my little brother was unconscious. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE BROTHER." I tried to attack him but couldn't move. I noticed the chains around my wrist now. Shredder didn't say anything and threw MY little brother into the cell and then he left. "MIKEY, MIKEY..." I tried to wake him up.

I heard groan from him. Then he opened his eyes. "Mikey, Are you okay?" He lifted his head. "R...raph" Once, I glad that hear his voice. "Yeah, little brother. I'm here." He came to me and rest his head on my shoulder.

He was really weird. He didn't say anything. He was just staring at space. "Mikey, Are you okay? What did shred head did to you?" He looked at me. His eyes were dull. His eyes were full of life but now it is dull. He answered. "Nothing, he just asked for our lair and I didn't answer to him." I knew he was lying to me but I didn't force him.

I looked at mikey. He was sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled. 'I promise you mikey, I will learn what is bothering you and we will get out of here.'

I kissed his forehead.
........................................................................
Mikey is hiding something. What do you think it is.
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
See you everyone ❤️😍