Chapter 3 -find out-

Hey guys, sorry for late update. I wanted to update this book earlier but I was so busy. Have fun 🤩
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Raph's Pov
Its been 5 days. Shredder was taking Mikey, then throw him into the cell. Day by day, I see him weak. He don't eat. I force him to eat and the worst thing is he don't tell anything to me. Mikey was still sleeping. I saw him muttering somethings and he began to cry in his sleep.

I shook him. "Mikey...Mikey" then he woke up. "What is wrong, Raph." I whispered to him. "What is wrong with me? Actually, I was trying to ask you that what is wrong with you? You were crying in your dream, I guess. What were you dreaming about." He wipe his tears away. "Nothing. Don't worry." I'm sick of it. He always says he is fine but I can see that he isn't. I'm his brother so why is he not tell me?

Then I heard footsteps. Nooooo. Shredder is coming. I won't give my baby brother again. I held him tightly. The the door opened. The shredder was looking at Mikey and Mikey looked at him frightened eyes. Shredder came closer. "Come now little turtle." I tightened my grip. Shredder looked at me. "Hand him over to me." I shook my head. When shredder was about to hit me. Mikey got away from me and went to shredder.

I could feel shredder's smirk in his mask. "You are good little turtle, aren't you." Then they left and I was alone once again. I cried silently.

1 hours later
I was waiting for Mikey. I was trying to be strong. Then I heard footsteps again. Mikey thrown into cell. I looked at him and he looked like so bad. He was unconscious. I called him. "Mikey...Mikey." Thank God, he opened his eyes and began to cry. "R...raph. I...I ca...n't bear an...y mo...re." I hugged him. "Please Mikey. Tell me what is wrong." He nodded. "I did something terrible. He made me to do something and he said if I don't do it, you would die." He cried harder.

I wiped his tears away. "What did he make you do? Please tell me." He shook his head. "No, if I say, you will hate me. I'm sure about it." I hugged him. "Please look at me" I lifted his chin. "Tell me." He nodded. "B...but pro...mise me something."

I nodded "What is it?" He started to cry again. "D...don't h...ha...te me." He tightened his grip. "I promise, Mike so please tell me and you know, I would never hate you. Okay?" He nodded. "First day, Shredder took me and showed me some people and Shredder's men were torturing them. He gave me a sword. I didn't know what was that mean. Then..." he took a deep breath. "Its okay mike. You don't need to go fast. Take your time."

Then he continued. "He showed me a person. He was half unconscious. He told me to kill himmmm." He coughed violently. I held him tightly. "He said that if I won't do it, he will kill youuuu so I...I killed himmmmm." I couldn't believe my eyes. I hugged him tightly. My little brother was the most innocent from each other. He can't take it by himself. I will kill shredder. Then he continued "It was okay at first. He was bringing me one people for a day but I can't forget today."

He stopped. I was scared to ask. "Why?" He turned to me. "Raph, you will hate me but I can't keep my mouth shut anymore. Today, he brought me a little girl. She was scared, I could tell it by looking at her. I guess, she was 10. He wanted me to kill her but I didn't want to. He...he held my hand and He forced me to hold the sword, then he forced my hand to go to her neck. Then, Last think I saw was her lifeless body. Then I lost m...myself."

He was crying so hard. "I'M SO SORRY. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I held him in my chest. I missed everything. I was weak and my baby brother was suffering all the time. "Mikey, please. Can you look at me." He lifted his head. His eyes were red because of crying. "I don't hate you. Okay and I will never hate you. You were force to do something, terrible things but it wasn't your fault and I will let him suffer. Okay? And we will escape from here. Okay?" He nodded and fell a sleep in my arms.

'I promise you that I will get us out of here'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yaaaaaaaaay, finally done 😊. Now Raph knows what happened to Mikey. Now I'm thinking that what should I do next for this book. It is hard to think 😣. If you guys want to share opinion, you can always write on comments.
~please write and vote to my book. 🥺
See you readers ❤️😊😍