Chapter 2 -What is wrong?-

Leo's Pov
"We need to find them, Donnie. Its been 2 days." Donnie lifted his head from his computer. "I know Leo. I try to find them. We can check Shredder's lair again." I shook my head. "Donnie we did it three times. Shredder is keeping them. I know it. We need to find where." 

Donnie sighed "I know it Leo. I'm trying." I noticed that he didn't eat anything which I brought him and he didn't sleep either. "Donnie, please you should eat something and rest." He shook his head. "I can't. I need to find them first." I touched his shoulder. "Please donnie, If you don't eat you, you will be weak and you can't do anything for our brothers with your condition. Please?"

He nodded. "Okay, I will try to rest a little." I smiled a little. "Okay, I will bring you dinner. Tomorrow, we will try again. Okay?" He nodded. Then I went to kitchen. I began to think about Mikey and Raph. I murmured 'I will find you. Please be safe.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shredder's Lair
Raph's Pov
Mikey was still sleeping on my shoulder. I couldn't sleep at all. I heard footsteps. I tried to wake mikey up. "Mikey...mikey, wake up." He opened his eyes slowly. "What is wrong?" I whispered "someone is coming." Then cell opened. Shredder came in. I tried to attack him but failed because of the chains but mikey didn't have chains on his wrist. I growled "WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?"

He laughed " I don't want anything from you but your younger brother." I couldn't say anything. I can't tell my anger's level. I looked at Mikey. "He was trembling. I can see that he is scared. I covered him. "You can't take my brother." Then shredder kicked me so hard. I tried to keep awake. Shredder was dragging my baby brother. He was crying. I heard that he was murmuring "please, I don't want to do it. Please stop" Then they disappear. I pulled my arm so hard to break chains but it didn't. My wrists bled so hard.

2 hours later
I heard foot steps again. I waited for mikey. Then mikey was thrown. The view was so frightening. Mikey was half unconscious, half conscious. I saw dripping tears on his eyes. "MIKEY" he flinched. Then he tried to crawl to me. When he came to my side, he rested his head on my shoulder. Then he fell asleep. He hadn't have injures but I could see that he was in bad condition.

I still don't know what shredder made him to do and I will find it no matter what!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey reader! I hope you liked this chapter. What do you think about Mikey's condition? I will say it on next chapter.........Maybe 😜

See you reader.❤️😍🥰
~please vote and comment to my book.🥺