Thrown in the water. Again

Stella's bikini for the beach
The song for the chapter xx

Ellie told me that the bell just went signalling it's the end of last period.

We were all going to the beach later and I'm not sure if I'm excited or really nervous.

For some weird reason Ethan thought it would be a good idea to tag along with Elliot and Ace.
I like Ethan he's a good friend but Ace and Elliot I'm not so sure.

Everyone says Ace is cold hearted and emotionless and I see why they call him that but somethings has obviously happened for him to be like that.

I walked outside to the car park and waited by Cohen's car for him since he's driving us back home.

After two minutes I see Cohen walking out with a girl by his side. She's really pretty with her short brown hair and cute summer dress. After Cohen sees me he begins waking over with the girl by his side.

They both approach me and smile. I smile back and then Cohen says
"Hi Stell this is Grace she's my partner for a project"

I look at Grace and she gives me a warm friendly smile before saying "hi Stella"

"Hi" I both said and signed.

"She's coming back with us, we're going to get a head start on it" Cohen then says as I look back at his face. I gave him a smile and a nod and got in the passenger seat of the car.

Grace climbed in the back and Cohen started driving.

I'm not sure whether they were talking or anything I just kept my head facing the window thinking about later today.

We arrived home shortly after and I opened the door and got out.

Cohen opened the door for Grace.
Such a gentleman.

I unlocked the door using My key and headed up to my room to get my things ready for the beach.

Ellie is driving us all there so she's going to pick me up on the way. The boys are meeting us there.

I packed a towel, sunscreen and a spare change of clothes in my bag. I made sure I had money and other necessities.

I changed into a navy blue and white striped bikini with a T-shirt dress over the top. I put on my white Calvin Klein sliders, it's a good job I painted my toe nails.

I braided my hair into messy Dutch braids and applied waterproof mascara but avoiding the lipgloss.

By the time everything was sorted it was 3:30 and I went to tell Cohen where I was going because my parents were working.

I walked down the hall to his room and knocked on.

Something hit the door telling me to come in so  I did.

Cohen and Grace were both sat on the bed with text books open and papers scattered everywhere.

Wow they really were serious about the project.

"Hey I'm going out to the beach tonight with my friends" I signed to him.

"Okay what time will you be back?" He signed back.

"I'm not sure I will text you. Make sure mum and dad know" i signed making sure he tells mum and dad because they don't know I'm going.

"Okay have fun" he said out loud obviously can't be bothered moving his hands.

I said goodbye and bye to Grace as well shutting the door and grabbing my things.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I checked to see it was Ellie.