"Your Italian"

Filler chapter for you all. I know it's very short but just wanted a cute chapter to leave for Christmas

Stella's POV

Ace looked so nervous. His eyebrow furrowed in thought. He was getting ready to say something.

"I have something to tell you" he then said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay" I said. Unsure if I should be worried.

I really, really like Ace and I would like to see where our relationship could lead. He's such a sweet person now that I've gotten to know him and I don't see why people are so afraid of him.
Although I'm scared to put myself out there because I'm deaf and I'm 'a lot too handle" as some people I used to know would say, I'm ready if he wants me. But there is one downfall, we don't really know a lot about each other.

"I really, really like you Stella. I have since I saw you sat in my chair on the first day of school. Your gorgeous and the way you care for others like your family and friends, I want to care that way for you too. I don't care that your deaf, I will learn sign language. I just want to be with you and your sassy attitude"Ace laughed and then looked away and rested his head on his hands.

Oh wow.

Cue the intro to Carless Whisper

"Ace" that caught his attention to which he looked up. "I really like you too and I would like to be with you" but before he could speak I continued. This time I was signing and talking.

"If we do this we have to go slow okay. I want to learn everything about you because I feel like I don't know shit about your life" this time I laughed at what I said and Ace just stood and grabbed my hands.

"That's perfectly fine with me principessa" he said but I didn't quite catch the last word.

"What was that last word sorry?" I asked a little ashamed I didn't get it.

"It's Italian for princess" Ace then smiled.

"Your Italian?" I questioned confused as to why he said something in another language.

"Yes" Ace replied.

"What? You never told me your Italian" I smacked his arm playfully but this new information just made him even more hot.

"It never came up" he shrugged still giving me a full dimpled smile.

"Baby I would've liked to known your Italian" I then realised I called him baby I turned my head and I blushed a little embarrassed.

Ace just pulled my head back with his hands on my cheek and then pressed his lips to my cheek kissing the rosey colour now spreading.

Is it hot in here?

When he leaned his head back I'm sure I was as red as a tomato.

"Most people can already tell because I have an Italian accent" what's he on about again?

Oh right. The Italian thing.

"Aw you have an accent. I wish I could here it" I pouted.

He cupped my cheeks with his hand and then said " it's not that nice anyway"

"So tell me about you" I pushed past him and tapped the bed space beside me.

"What do you want to know?" I saw him say when I looked at his lips

"Everything. But can we use our phones to type because I might find it difficult to figure out what your saying because of all the information"

"That's okay principessa" he then grabbed his iPhone from his pocket and I grabbed mine.

Shitface🤍: what do you want to know first? x

Me: um how about your family x

Shitface🤍: well there's not much to know my mums called Rosa and she's amazing and I have a little sister called Alessia who's 6 and she's a little diva x

Ace never mentioned his dad so i didn't mention it either. He mustn't have a good relationship with him if he doesn't want to talk or include him which is okay. He doesn't have to tell me if he doesn't want to.

Me: Aw cute x

Shitface🤍she is, you should come and meet them sometime x

Me:I would like that x

I looked up from my phone and made eye contact with him and we both just gave each other the biggest smiled before he leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. Again I felt all jittery inside and butterflies swarmed my belly.

It was a soft gentle kiss which lasted a few seconds before we broke apart and he left a kiss against my temple.

"You know I meant what I said about learning sign language" I read of his lips.

"Really?" I was like a Cheshire Cat, my smile was never ending around him.

"I want to learn it for you principessa" we're the next heartwarming thing that came from his lips.

...........................................................

Really, really shot chapter but take it as more of a filler chapter .
I promise the next one I won't make you wait long.

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! Have a nice day or night:)

Katie-may x