𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

Yoongi put on his robes, tying it around his waist as he walked out of the castle and into the garden

Yoongi put on his robes, tying it around his waist as he walked out of the castle and into the garden. Autumn was closing to an end, and winter was just beginning. The weather was getting colder each day and Yoongi decided to wear an extra piece of clothing so as to not catch a cold. 

He sighed as he breathed in the crisp, winter air of the morning before strolling through the garden. He shifted the book in his hands, heading towards his secret place. He looked around to make sure no one was looking at him, before changing his path. 

When he walked into that part, he realized that he already had a company. A rather charming company, if you ask him. The prince, however, hadn't noticed his presence. Far too busy mimicking the postures of the two kittens. 

Yoongi shook his head when Jimin tripped a little, and sat down infront of the tree. He had just opened a book when a kitten was dropped into his lap. He looked up to see Jimin staring at him with slight wide eyes. Biting on his lips to prevent a grin on his face. 

Recently, Jimin has been on his own little mission to test his boundaries. Dropping his formalities a little, and then waiting curiously for the King's reaction. And even trying to see how far he could wander into the palace. The King's study was exclusively for Yoongi and no one was allowed to enter without his permission. But of course, Yoongi found Jimin tip toeing near that room, while making sure that the King was watching him. Then he as he walked in a little, he turned around, looking at Yoongi with sligt wide eyes and waiting for any reaction. And Yoongi was rather engrossed with the prince's shy smile than to actually say anything. 

And if, the prince ever did something that he shouldn't have, Yoongi would just have to say the prince's name in a warning tone and Jimin would giggle, bow and apologize before running to find his friends. And honestly, ever since that incident three days ago, Yoongi had gotten quite attached to the prince if not attracted. Also, the prince had talking to me, and keeping his company even more than before. And Yoongi noticed that he didn't behave as guarded as before. Didn't always seem like he was on the edge.

Yoongi sighed before looking down on his lap. The kitten trying to find a way to tear his book, but it was still to younger to figure out that all it had to do was run it claws over the pages. The kitten was busy finding a way to put the paper in its mouth, but it couldn't because Yoongi had all the edges covered by his hand. 

"Stop licking the page" Yoongi complained, picking up the kitten before putting it down beside him. 

The little creature meowed before rubbing itself against, Yoongi's side. The King soon got absorbed with his books and didn't pay attention to anything else. And of course the prince didn't mind it. For now. 

But Yoongi concentration broke when he realized that the prince had gotten a little too quiet. He looked up and saw Jimin crouched down on the farther side of the garden and a small heap of soil next to him.