𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

Yoongi knew it was wrong

Yoongi knew it was wrong. It was hurting him as well, but ignoring the prince was a must. He wasn't ignoring per say, but he wasn't showing any hints of enthusiam to talk to the prince either. And it was affecting him more than he desired. His mind kept on getting distracted. He had seen the prince earlier, and he didn't look good at all. His expression morphed into hurt and confused each time he saw the King. Yoongi bit his lips remembering the way Jimin called for him with a small voice, but he promptly left the place. Using Namjoon as an excuse. 

It hasn't even been more than two days. But it felt so longer than that. Sometimes, when he didn't have any reasons, no matter now unreasonable, to get away from the prince, he would give the younger a stern gaze and Jimin got the message. That being said, they did talk. But only during the meetins. During which, he pretended as if the prince and him never had a history, no matter how short. As if there were no secretly stolen kisses in the dark. Sneaking out of the castle at night to spend time together. As if they hadn't broken past every personal space limits, to be as close as possible. 

"Hyung!" He snapped out of his daze. Looking up to see Hoseok who held a confused expression. He looked back down and saw that the ink from the quill and dipped onto the parchment, creating a huge blotch of black ink. He sighed and put away the quill and discarded the parchment. Thankful that he hadn't written much on it, and went to get another one. 

When he sat back down in his place, he saw all the other, Namjoon, Hoseok, and the three Lords looking at him with a confused expression. All except Jimin, whose attention was firmly set to the parchment below him. Yoongi bit his lips when he saw the prince absentmindely scribbling onto the parchment. Giving his best effort to not look up. 

"Is everything alright, Your Ma-" Hoseok stopped when Yoongi turned to him and corrected himself, "Hyung, is everything alright?"

He had seen the way both the General and the Earl was growing attached to the Lords and saw no harm in letting them drop the informalities in front of each other and also him. It had taken getting used, but they quickly got habituated to it.

"Yes, of course." Was the reply from the King.

"Hyung, you've been distracted for the last two days," Namjoon spoke up, his gaze turning a bit stern, "And you hardly tend to get distracted when working. The last time..."

Namjoon pressed his lips in a thin line and threw a knowning glance over to the Earl. Yoongi sighed, understanding what the General was trying to refer to. The last time he was ever so out of his mind, was after his pyrrhic victory. And that led to further worse thing. 

"Yoongi." Jin called. Namjoon winced at the name of the King, and so did Hoseok. Both of them at times forgot that the eldest Lord was older than the King and could, if given the permission, call the King by name. And the King was almost too sure the Lord at time called out his name, sorely to get a reaction out of the General and the Earl.