Epilogue 2

**(Edited)**

Eliza's POV

(7 Months Later)

I finally get to sleep in. Schools out and I finally get to sleep, it's been out for one day and I'm so happy I don't have to work for the next few months. I smile as I hold Lacey in my arms and cuddle with her, she's made me so proud. She's graduated Kindergarten early and Grant and I smiled so hard when she had her little graduation ceremony. I went all out and even hired a photographer with the other moms to take her pictures.

Grant, I miss Grant. He's playing football right now, and even thought I'm so proud of him I want my husband back. It's every week and I miss him. I think I miss him more though because of this little thing in me. I'm a month and a half pregnant, and the only reason I am is because I skipped my pill one time. I'm not shocked though because I love having sex, I think I'm addicted to it. Every time he comes home we go at it like we can't get enough of each other and that's the truth. I love fucking him, I'd make that my professional job if I got payed. I love to watch him under me especially, it's like no matter what he always makes me feel good and I love it.

"Mommy?" I hear as I snuggle with her. When Grant leaves I always sleep with her, we got her a big girl bed, and now I can fit in it to so we always read and watch movies before going to bed.

"Yes sweet pea?" I ask as she sighs, she doesn't even know I'm pregnant. I haven't even told Grant yet. He hasn't been here and I wanted to tell him in person. I only found out when I noticed I had skipped one of my pills, and my period never came. I went to the doctor to confirm it and now I have a baby.

"I'm hungry!" she demands as I smile. I'm hungry too, I figured out how to stop the vomit though, I just don't eat dinner. I know it's bad but I hate puking and eating all throughout the day and skipping dinner is all that works for me.

"Let's go get some breakfast. Put on some clothes real quick" I demand as she smiles. I unwrap myself from her and push out of bed as I go to her closet. I grab a pair of little cropped pink yoga pants and a tank top and set it out with some tennis shoes. Helping her get dressed, I brush her hair and braid it back before heading downstairs and getting dressed myself. I put on a sports bra, Falcons tee and leggings, and put my hair in a bun grabbing her hand. We brush our teeth together before I grab my purse and cell phone. Walking to my car in the garage I lock the house, set the alarm and pull out of the driveway.

I make it to the small little diner my family loves a few minutes later and help her out. We sit down and grab our menus. Of course I get waffles, bacon, and a fruit cup and Lacey get's blueberry pancakes, eggs (which I'm surprised she wants today), and bacon too.

"So, what do you want to do since it's the first day of summer?" I ask as I see her think about it hard and then sigh.

"I miss daddy" she whispers as I nod. I miss daddy too, I really miss him.

"I do too baby but he won't be here for another day, what do you want to do? Swimming?" I ask as she smiles. She really loves to swim and I've been working with her a lot and her floates are getting less and less used. I am so proud of her, I love being here and teaching her all the small things in life.

"Well, come on, let's eat!" I demand as we sit on the barstools and dig into our food after I help cut up all of hers. Twenty minutes later we finish and head back home. I can't contain my smile as I see his truck in the garage. Lacey's whole face lights up as she sees it too.

"DADDY'S BACK!!!!" She yells at the top of her lungs before I pull into the garage and park. I help her out as she sprints to the backdoor and twists it since it's open. I follow behind and smile as I see her hugging Grant as tightly as possible. I don't know why but when I see it I immediately have tears fill my eyes. He hasn't seen us in three weeks and I don't think I could have taken any longer without him.