Chapter 2: The Mind Games Of The Ultimate Supreme Leader

Another day, another student dead at the claws of the twisted bear Monokuma.
Kirumi Tojo was found guilty of Ryoma Hoshi's death. We watched her all climb helplessly up the vine covered in thorns to fall to the ground and never escape like she so desperately awaited for.
Kokichi has stayed quiet as well. Only seemingly wanting to speak with Gonta and ignore anyone who even dared question him. He's been acting extremely weird.. Well, weirder than he usually is.

"Hey, Kokichi! I haven't seen you around for a while.. Is something up..?" Shuichi asked as he approached the boy with the checkered scarf. Shuichi's green eyes had to trail down to make eye contact with Kokichi. He only looked at Shuichi briefly before turning away and completely ignoring him.
'He'd normally be going crazy by now if I was so willing to talk to him like this. What's going on? What is he plotting?'
"Hey.. Shuichi.." Kokichi mumbled as he started to walk away.
"I just wanted to talk to you, Kokichi! You can't just walk away from me like that!" Shuichi called as he caught up with him.
"I don't want to talk to you, stupid head!" Kokichi crossed his arms, as he looked up at him.
"Kokichi, I know you're up to something you are never this quiet." Shuichi pointed out as he started holding onto Kokichi's shoulder to keep him from running off again.
"Me? Up to something? I'm offended!" Kokichi was clearly trying to be playful but it came off blunt and a bit aggressive.
"You've been talking to Gonta a lot and I know how you feel about him.. You better keep him out of whatever your plan is." Shuichi put on a stern expression and kept his stance to try and seem as intimidating as possible.
Kokichi only giggled as he pushed Shuichi's hand away.
"I'm not planning anything... Anything life threatening that is." Kokichi's smile got a little wonky and his eyes thinned.
"Life threatening? How do I know I can trust you?" Shuichi muttered as he glanced away.
"Exactly.. You never know. I could be plotting to end your life right now.." Kokichi giggled, his purple eyes shimmering amongst his pale skin.
Shuichi stumbled back, almost lost for words.
"No.. You wouldn't-"
"No Shuichi, I would. I don't care to kill any of you idiots if it means my freedom. All of you are absolutely useless!. I mean, look at you! You're still crying over a girl you didn't even know! You tell yourself you let go but you just won't stop thinking of her!" Kokichi said in a fit of rage as he pushed past Shuichi.
"Just you wait.. I'll show all you morons I'm the king of this school." Kokichi swiftly stomped away, his shoes clicking against the floor.
"Kokichi.." Shuichi held out his hand but Kokichi didn't bother turning around, now turning the corner and going out of Shuichi's view.
Shuichi dipped his head as he started walking towards the game room to be alone and relax. He sat by himself with his hand on his chin.
'What if he isn't joking this time.. What if he is going to kill me.. I mean he did look pretty serious.'
Before Shuichi could come to the conclusion, the announcement for 10pm echoed throughout the school. Shuichi sighed as he dragged himself out of the room, feeling anxious and paranoid. As he trailed down the hallway, he heard a tapping noise come from behind him. Shuichi paused and turned around, facing the almost pitch black hall behind him.
"Hello? Is someone there?" Shuichi called, awaiting a response.
Suddenly the tapping got louder and suddenly a voice shouted
"SHUICHI WATCH OUT!"