Chapter 3: Taking Off The Mask

A figure leaped out of the darkness holding what seemed to be a sharp dagger. Everything seemed to move in slow motion.
The blade grazed across the side of Shuichi's face and a tight feeling rose in his waist.
'Was I dead..? Did someone just, murder me?'
Suddenly Shuichi found himself on the cold floor with two familiar voices shouting at each other.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT, TENKO?" A sqeakier but rather serious voice yelped.
"What do you mean? You told me to kill someone and then you'd help me?" A feminie sassy voice rose.
The fighting continued as Shuichi gathered the strength to sit up, catching the attention of the others.
"Sihara-Chan! Are you okaaaay?" Shuichi squinted a bit before his vision became clear. It was the same boy with the strangely purple hair and checkered scarf, with a white suit to go along with it.
"What happen-"
"So you're telling me you DID want me to kill but you didn't want me to kill Shuichi? Stupid degenerate males! They can never make up their minds!" Shuichi looked over at the voice and was greeted by a woman with long green hair and what seemed like a school uniform of some sort.
The boy ignored her words as his attention was only on Shuichi.
"I'll get you all patched up, Shuichi!" He smiled gently as he helped Shuichi stand up and carried him back to his room, laying Shuichi on his bed.
"Now you just stay there and get comfy! I'll be back with a bandaid!"
Shuichi nodded as he stared at the ceiling trying to process what happened.

'So.. That boy.. That boy was.. Kokichi? Yeah.. Of course it was Kokichi, no ones that obnoxious. That woman.. Who do I know would say something so harsh about men.. Ah, Tenko for sure.. What was Tenko doing with a dagger..? And why was Kokichi there? He seemed like he knew what was going on as well the moment he saw Tenko. Did he say he wanted Tenko to kill someone because he would help her..? How did he even convince Tenko, an absolute hater of any man, agree to such a thing? But, Kokichi rescued me.. Why?'

Shuichi's attention quickly directed to the door of the unfamiliar room opening and in came Kokichi with a small bandaid.
"Good thing I saved ya or there would have been no way of surviving that kind of blow to the head!" Kokichi grinned as he applied the bandaid to Shuichi's cheek.
"Kokichi.. What's going on?" Shuichi said in a hushed voice
Kokichi quickly frowned before speaking. "You see, I was going to trick Tenko into murdering someone. We both agreed that she would kill someone by 10pm, that person being Gonta! But I guess she had a change of plan.. You see, originally Tenko was going to kill Gonta and I would scream to wake up the others, and bring you guys to a seperate area while Tenko moved the body and.. Then, all we had to do was frame whoever was out wondering that night!" Kokichi seemed happy about his plan but at the same time had a hint of sympathy in his voice.
"But wouldn't you be accused of that, Kokichi?" Shuichi furrowed his brow but Kokichi seemed to not care.
"You need to relax! You took a pretty good fall after I dropped you!" Kokichi patted Shuichi's head before wandering off and seemingly playing with a deck of cards on his floor.
Shuichi took his words even if he didn't want to relax he was so comfortable on the bed. Eventually, Shuichi relaxed his eyes and soon drifted off.

"Good morning sleepyhead! You really passed out!"
The voice chimed as a sudden warth crossed almost all of Shuichi's body, causing him to let out a small groan of annoyance.
"Wakey wakey! Everyone's waiting for us!" At this Shuichi slowly started opening his eyes, being greeted with the familiar face of The Ultimate Supreme Leader, making Shuichi quickly jolt up.
"K-Kokichi! Don't get so close to my face like that!" Shuichi grumbled as a light shade of red crossed his face.
"We can be even closer if you'd liiiike!" Kokichi reacted quickly and put his arms around my back as I squirmed around to be released from his trap.
After a bit of persisting and a few light kicks Kokichi let go with a fake huff.
"You're so boring.. Can't even let the slightest interesting thing happen, can you?" Kokichi crossed his arms as he tapped his foot against the floor.
"No... It;s not like that at all. I just don't like you being all over me.." Shuichi crawled out of bed, starting to feel gross from being in the same uniform constantly.
"Okay.. We should really get going now.." Shuichi was about to head over to the door but Kokichi quickly yanked his arm causing Shuichi to stumble back.
"Just so you know, you better not even think about bringing up what happened last night or I'll kill you myself, got it?" Kokichi snarled before pushing past me with a wide grin on his face.
"Okaaaaaay! Let's go meet those sad excuses of Hot Topic employees!" Kokichi giggled to himself as he started skipping away.
'Hot Topic employees? What a jerk..'