Chapter 13: Gender reveal

Hi it's me again ✌️
I feel so bad about how I've not updated in a while that I can't even raise my head up😔
I've been really busy with school and exams😞
Anyways I'm here now.......
Let's get to the story👇
____________

It's been two weeks since Jungkook and Taehyung went to the doctor's office and the day was the day of their baby's gender reveal party.

"You're glowing Tae, Joonie, I wanna have a baby too, so I will look as hot at Tae too,"Jin whined as he tugged at Namjoon's shirt.

"Okay, baby, we will have our own baby too but not now okay?" Namjoon said and pecked the top of Jin's head.

Jin whined again, and fell silent with his bottom lip jutting out.

Taehyung looked at the both of them and smiled, he felt a bit nervous and really needed Jk there with him.

He pouted as he patted his bump "Baby, I can't wait to know what you're, I seriously hope you're healthy, because that's the most important thing that matters to me," Taehyung said under his breath more to himself, than to anyone, and unknown to him Namjoon, and Seokjin were cooing at his little action.

"Woah! Tae, you're looking muaah," Jimin cooed, bursting into the room, and making kissy sounds. "I don't even know the words I can use to describe you right now, you're so gorgeous," Jimin said as he gushed over him.

Taehyung was wearing a blue Gucci dress shirt which showed off his baby bump that Jungkook's mom got him, and a tight black trouser which showed off his beautiful long legs and nice shape, he paired it with a pair of white calvin klein sneakers.

Jungkook walked in and immediately gave Taehyung a long passionate kiss, he felt something kick him in the belly, and he chuckled and knelt down and pecked Taehyung's belly.

"I didn't forget about you, kitten," He mumbled to the gentle slope of his boyfriend's pregnant bump.

"I think this is our cue to leave now," Jin said and whisked Namjoon, and Jimin away.

Jungkook was wearing a pink shirt with the same design as Taehyung and matching trousers and shoes.

"How are you feeling baby?" Jungkook asked after leading Taehyung to seat on the bed.

"Fine," Tae beamed.

"Are you ready to know our baby's gender?" Jungkook grinned, showing his bunny teeth.

"I am," Tae squealed, his arms enthusiastically,  thrown up in the air.

"Let's get it," Jungkoo beamed keeping the same eager energy, and helped Taehyung up from the bed as they made their way into the party.

Eveyone cheered as the young parents to be, and couple walked into the party, Taehyung exchanging hugs with everyone even grumpy old suga had one of his gummy smile on display when Tae hugged him.

After the greetings, Taehyung and Jungkook went in front of the crowd and sat down Jin, Hoseok and Jimin had prepared Water balloons in blue and pink color to throw
Then the crowd started chanting.
"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go...."

Then pink water balloons started flying around
"Oh my God! Gguk, we're having a baby girl, our own princess," The brunette said, and tears streamed down his face.