Chapter 18: War of Hormones

Everything between the couple had now fully settled, even though the younger told the ravenette that he had forgiven him, and still trusts him, he still loathed Heesun so much, strangely since the day the picture got out he hadn't seen the girl in the school.

He wanted to give her a stern warning to stay away from their lives, and if she didn't agree with him he would issue a restraining order.

Now, he and the younger male were at their house, the final check up was that day and to say the younger was excited was an understatement, he had been bouncing around since he woke up a while ago, he didn't throw up that day thankfully, he was currently hurrying Jungkook to quickly finish eating so they could be on their way even though Jinyoung clearly told the both of them to be at the hospital by eleven and the time was currently some minutes to nine.

"Jungookieeeeee!" The pregnant male whined, hands clenched impatiently by his sides stamping his feet on the floor.

"Baby, we still have two hours more, I know you're so excited like I am, I have an even better idea of how we can spend the rest hours together," Jungkook smirked getting up from the couch and putting his hands around his waist giving him soft feathery kisses on his neck.

------------

WARNING🔞🔞(Matured scene ahead, skip if you're uncomfortable with BXB smuts)

"Gguk-ah don't play like that,y-you know how my body reacts n-now oh God Hyung!" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook palmed him through his sweats.

Jungkook placed Tae on the dining table and stood between his legs looking up at him with hooded eyes, the younger was looking absolutely gorgeous as usual, his hair tousled, lips plump and pouted, the beautiful mole on his nose very noticeable.

"Hyung, please," The brunette breathed out.

"What, kitten?"

"Kiss me,"

Jungkook gladly obliged his request and placed his dry chapped lips on the younger's, the younger tasted of strawberry from the jam and ice cream he had earlier.

"Goodness baby, you're so beautiful and soft for me," Jungkook growled emitting a smile and rosy cheeks from the younger.

Jungkook proceeded to kiss him on the cute mole on his nose, his ear, his belly, his hands muttering a soft "so pretty for me" as he did so.

"Ohh..uhmm..ahhhh," Taehyung was a moaning mess just from the soft feathery kisses the older was giving him.

"Hy-hyung-ie-ahh," He moaned out as Jungkook kissed him passionately on his lips.

He drew Jungkook close to himself and kissed him on the neck moaning out his name, that did it for Jungkook as the older immediately carried Taehyung just as he was seated on the table to their room.

He placed the younger on the bed gently and looked at him with love filled eyes smiling again.

"Hyung, hurry up or I'll stick it in myself," Tae panted impatiently as his legs were now spread out with the ravenette in between them.

"Getting brave, aren't we? Be patient kitten" Jungkook chuckled and got an eye roll from the beautiful male.

He grabbed the lube and Tae held his hand nimbling shyly on his bottom lip.

"I prepped already in the shower today" He said lowly.

Jungkook stroked his erect length and Tae gasped.

"Ggukie,it keeps getting bigger everyday" He said shamelessly looking at the elder's member like it was some kind of lollipop.(well it's Tae's lollipop tho 🏃🏽‍♀️👀🤷)..

"Are you ready baby?" He asked even though he could clearly see the younger's wet and dripping pink hole.

"Hmm," Tae said and closed his eyes willing to have the warmth in his body.

Jungkook slowly entered Tae's puckered hole, noticing the way the younger bit on his bottom lip and slightly wincing, he waited for the pregnant male to fully adjust before moving.

"Move,"
He started thrusting slowly as Tae started moaning.

"Uh..Uhmmm..ahhhh...ohhhh,"
Then he started thrusting fastly but not too fast because of Tae's bump, the room was soon filled with groans,growls, skin slapping and moans until Tae started crying.

"Pumpkin what's wrong?" Jungkook asked alarmed.

"I'm so done being pregnant Hyungie, I look like a penguin that swallowed a whale, I mean I don't hate melon but I haven't seen my dick and feet in months and I can't even enjoy good sex with you," Tae sniffled with Jungkook's dick still in him.

"I'm sorry Taebaby, our baby will be here soon and she sure will make all these struggles worth it,we have to hold on tight to the happiness we will get when she's finally out,and baby even if you think you look like a whale or anything, you're still the prettiest and most beautiful person I've ever seen, okay?" Jungkook said cleaning the younger's tears softly.

Tae nodded and the older pecked his nose again.

"Let me ride you, Hyung," Tae said so meekly and batted his eyelids so innocently

Jungkook gulped and nodded, he personally wanted to let Taehyung rest for an hour before they visit the doctor and his parents, but he did say a word because Taehyung's hormones were very unpredictable and he seriously didn't want the younger to cry.

He leaned his back on the head board and helped Taehyung climb him, Taehyung gently sat on his dick and started bouncing slowly throwing his head back in pleasure.

"J-jung-kie,ahh,so good," He moaned face flushed red and body covered in sweat.

He closed his eyes as he continued bouncing, Jungkook couldn't wait and he gripped Tae's hips and thrusting long and hard into him.

"Ohh Tae, you're so beautiful and so fucking prettily gorgeous," He breathed out, he would never get tired of saying that to Taehyung everyday and night.

They went on until they both came, Tae on the ravenette's belly and Jungkook in the younger's tight hole.

Jungkook carried the younger to the bathroom as he was too weak and tired to even open his eyes, he cleaned them both up after having another bout of sex in the bath tub.

He carried him to the bed and dressed himself and the brunette up, then set the alarm to 10:45am, and held the younger in his arms before finally giving in to sleep.

------------------
Guys guys guys😔😔
Authornim is sad, I started this book because of my love for Taekook and this book not getting enough reads and votes really saddens me,I know I'm not do good at this, but I'm trying my best for all of you 🥺

So, please if you read this book and you really like it kindly share to a fellow Taekooker too and please my dear readers and co-Taekookers please follow me 😭😭
I have like 18 followers only so please follow me😔😩..
Your comments keep me going
Thank you!!!
I love you 💞

𝑫𝒊𝒅𝒊♡︎