Chapter Six

~Continuation from chapter five/ Still in Konohamaru's Point of View~

"Grandpa, no! They've from the hidden leaf! They killed the bandits and came to get everyone!" The first boy shouted as I was cut.

"Konohamaru!" I laid on the ground and watched as (Your name) hovered over me. She ripped her cape off and applied pressure to my chest.

"What have I done? I thought the were bandits that kidnapped you boys." I heard the old man speak.

"Hang in there Konohamaru." I closed my eyes after hearing (Your name)'s voice. I could hear the panic in it but I could also feel the confidence in her skills through it as well. "Please, hang in there."

~Time Skip: The next morning~

I woke up to the sound of silence. I was laying down and I could tell that we were in a house by the ceiling. I took a second to recall last night's events when I remember being cut across the chest and (Your name) telling me to hang in there. I tried leaning up when I felt a hand. Upon getting to the point where I was leaned up enough to see my surroundings, I noticed (Your name) sitting in a chair beside my bed her with head and hands on the bed as she was asleep.

"He's awake." I looked to my other side to see the two boys from the forest.

"Are we back at the village?" I asked them.

They shook their heads. "(Your name) did her best with what she had to bandage you then we brought you here as soon as the sun came up." "She hasn't left your side since it happened and she just feel asleep recently." Both the boys spoke.

"I guess I should be careful getting up then and let her continue to sleep then, huh?"

The boys nodded their heads as they left the room. I slowly and carefully got up as to not wake (Your name). Though I was in pain, I picked her up and laid her in the bed. I then made my way outside to be greeted by an older man.

"I'm terrible sorry about what happened." He fell to his knees. "I hope you can forgive me!"

It must have been the man who accidently though I was a bandit and attacked me. "It's okay. I understand that you were scared and that it was dark. Though you got me good, I'll be fine." I helped the old man up and gave him a smile.

"Would you like something to eat; or something to drink maybe?"

"I'm grateful for the offer but I'll have to decline. I need to be headed back to the Hidden Leaf Village soon but I wanted to check and make sure my mission was complete."

"I understand. We found the bandit's bodies and burned them. I know they won't cause a problem again and our village can rebuild itself."

"I see. I'm glad that we could have been of help." There was a pause before the old man spoke again.

"You know, that girl is rather talented. I didn't see a band on her so I don't know if she's from the Hidden Leaf too but even if she isn't, I think she should be. After all, if it wasn't for her, none of us would have known what to do for you. She took good care of you young man and you should be sure to thank her properly."

"I..."

"Konohamaru?!" I turned to see (Your name) rush out the door in panic.

"Looks like she's worried about you. You two should be headed home. All of us here from the village thank you." The old man left with a smile and didn't bother to look back.

"Konohamaru! What are you doing out of bed?" (Your name) took a deep breath in as she must have been very frantic.

"(Your name), can we talk?"

"Huh?"

~Small Time Skip of Five Minutes. Konohamaru has taken Reader~Chan into the forest once again and this time they were sitting on a tree limb together. The Point of View will change often here so you can feel both your feelings and Konohamaru's. Now it's Reader~Chan's Point of View~

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" I quickly asked Konohamaru as he said he wanted to talk but took me into the forest.

"(Your name)... thank you.'

"Huh?" I felt confused. Did he bring me into the forest just to thank me? I weakly smiled. "What are you thanking me for? For wrapping your wound up? All I..." I felt my voice begin to crack and tears begin to rise in my eyes. I couldn't even finish my sentence.

(Konohamaru's Point of View)

I heard (Your name) voice crack and when I turned to look at her, she was crying. She couldn't even finish her sentence as her tears had flooded her face and her body began to slightly shake.

"I..." She tried to finish her sentence but couldn't.

"You know for someone who scares me in battle, you sure can be emotional." I laughed, causing (Your name) to look up at me in shock and slight anger. "What I mean is that you know when to be serious but when you're not serious, you're a very caring person. I think that's a very good quality to have."

(Reader~Chan's Point of View)

Upon hearing Konohamaru's words, I felt my world stop.

"Well that's not exactly how I would phrase it." I realized Konohamaru was beginning to feel a little awkward as he rubbed the back of his head and continued to talk. "What I meant is that you just know the perfect timing to show certain emotions. And just now was one of those times. I mean..."

"Konohamaru." I said his name sternly.

"Do you remember when I told you to trust me?"

(Konohamaru's Point of View)

Huh?! "Well... yeah." I felt somewhat saddened by her words. I remember thinking about at them at that moment.

"I'm sorry. I said those words to you but upon thinking back, at that moment, I hadn't given you a reason to trust me. I hope now though, that you can."

(Your name) looked down and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I saw that her cheeks were rosy and I couldn't help but blush myself. In this moment, with the sun hitting the side of (Your name)'s face, she looked breathtaking.

"(Your name)." Her eyes glanced my way. "I haven't given you a reason to trust me either." I looked up to the sky. "I understand from the genjutsu you put me in during our first battle the other day, your past was hard. So I understand that trusting me much be hard; though you've never said it out loud. But I hope that if I didn't prove my trust in you and to you today, I will eventually."

"Pff." (Your name) gave a gentle scoff which made me look back at her. "I fully trusted you the moment I took the kid off your back and you jumped in front of us three to protect us. We didn't need to talk to each other, but we knew what to do and trusted in each other to do it."

I felt my world stop and at that moment I'm sure (your name)'s world had also stopped at some point during our conversation. I pulled out the headband I had brought with me for (Your name) and held in front of her. I could tell she was shocked.

"(Your name). I trust you."

(Your name)'s eyes sparkled as she took the band from my hand. She looked up at me and gave me a closed eye smile. "I trust you too, Konohamaru."