chapter 2 -uggh Yusuf!

A/N: Above is Just an Idea of Yusuf and his girlfriend, colour coordinating their outfits😂 didn't get it?? well go ahead and read this chapter first duh😏❤

It was sunny Monday afternoon, Hayden and I were getting stuff done in the student council room.

"So," he said "Rally emergency. The sound system for the gym is down. Mr Scott doesn't know if it will be fixed by Friday"

"Okay we'll discuss it at the meeting today"

"As vice president, I felt it important to report this immediately as I am just a servant to your authority" he smirked.

I swear everyone in this school smirks a lot.

I hip-checked him" whatever I'll see you after school"

"I'm dismissed, boss?"

I smiled "Go away" and he left.

I was all alone in the student council room staring at all the unoccupied desk and wondering how quickly 10 years had passed and just 6 more months until we are graduates. Time flies so quickly.

Zoya and Sherlin arrived
"We got you your fav white chocolate mocha," said Sherlin
Sherlin, she is basically my mom at school, too caring and definitely my homie.

***

Zoya was sitting beside me eating Nutella with a spoon straight out of the jar. She is one of those die-hard Nutella fans.
And Sherlin who seemed to really like the spinning desk chair in the student council room since she stood upon it as I spun her around.

"Umm.....Sherlin, don't you think you're gonna fall"

"Nah. Im fit you know, I have a good balance. I can't F-ALL!"

And just as if she jinxed it, someone opened the door causing sherlin to lose her balance and fall of the chair, straight onto my lap.

Shahid.

Shahid looked confused as he Raised an eyebrow, "okay" and He looked at me and then Sherlin, then me again.

"Sherlin get your ass off my lap" I joked. she nudged me in the ribs and got off

Shahid smiled and then he said "Hey...I came here to inform you that I won't be able to attend today's student council meeting, we got Football to practise after school"

"No problem," I said

"Oh and by the way " he stopped popping his head through the gap of the door

"Yes?" I asked

"I never knew you were lesbian" He joked

"WHAT?!"

Sherlin and I were beet red and Zoya just died laughing.

Shahid smirked and left the room

"It's not funny," I said, giving a dead stare to Zoya

"Yeah it's offensive to LGBT people and I respect them and now you're making it rude" Sherlin said.

"Yeah rude to LGBT people"

But Zoya just carried on dying, holding the Nutella jar firmly.

And then we looked at each other and busted out laughing too.

Just then the bell rang leaving us to rush for the next lesson.

"What you guys got next?" Sherlin asked

"I have a free, but I'm going to focus on German because I have a test tomorrow," Zoya said

"Ew who does German A level?" I laughed

"Zoya" Sherlin snorted

"Well have fun doing that, I got maths" I answered

"I got maths too!" Sherlin squealed

"Cool, let's hurry up then"

***
We were making our way towards the parking lot, thankful for the end of that Awful Maths class. I heard a similar idiot calling us.

"Hey ladies!"

"Ugghh...Yusuf"

"Someone is annoyed to see me," he remarked

" Aren't I always?" I rolled my eyes

"Feel sorry for me Maryium, he's my brother"

"I don't understand how your alive" I patted Zoya's back sympathetically

"Erm? Im still here you know" Yusuf said

"We know" we both replied at the same time.

And then I noticed what Yusuf was wearing a black crew-neck T-shirt with white trousers, it reminded me of trash cans in our school.

"Omg Yusuf, your girlfriend and you are colour coordinating your outfits today, how lovely!!"I said smilingly.

"What?" Yusuf gave me a confused look

"Wait, you have a girlfriend bro?" Zoya asked

"Ohhh yeah, look she is right behind him," I said pointing at the trash can which was few feet away from us.

Sherlin and Zoya laughed their head off
"Good one, maryium" sherlin said still laughing.

And Yusuf just stood there, giving me a dead stare.

As we started walking away, he called out "you will pay for this humiliation, Miss president"

I turned around and said "whatever loser"

A/N: An idea of Zoya and sherlinMuch love and God bless❤Until next time:_misbhakhan_🥀

Much love and God bless❤
Until next time:_misbhakhan_🥀