CHAPTER 6 :Sabrina Ali

👆Above is an idea of Sabrina! Enjoy❣

Mari's POV

Schools out and so me and my two idiots were walking through the gates waiting for the car, just joking around. We decided to go to the gym after school and get fit especially after Zoya claimed she hadn't been to the gym for over a year and the Nutella is paying her back by giving her flab.
Typical Zoya, Typical

"Our ride is here!" Sherlin squealed.

"Sweet ride!" Zoya said.

Sherlin and Zoya pushed past me and ran into the car within a blink of an eye.

"Assamlamwalikum girls, how was school?" Dad asked me once I got in and closed the door.

"Alhamdulillah, good dad. how was school?" I asked back. God bless our parents that work so hard and still have time to ask about our lives too.

"So you girls wanna go straight home or you have plans?"

"Actually, can you take us to the gym please?"

"The gym huh?"

"My idea," Zoya said proudly.

"It's good to stay fit. But you will need to stay motivated."

"Of course."

"Shawn Mendes?" He asked me knowingly.

"You know me too well" I laughed.

He played my favourite song" Treat you better" and we sang along to the lyrics(well more screaming like drunk idiots than singing), while the window was open.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead?
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can.

And we continue the rest of the car journey screaming out lyrics until we reach the gym.

My dad laughed and tried singing along although he failed miserably.

Once we arrive at the gym, Zoya and sherlin sign themselves up and we head upstairs. We all start with the treadmill, each of us going at our own paces. Zoya and sherlin were getting out of breath so they decide to stop and go get a 'snack'.A snack? Mmm-hmm.

From the corner, of my eye, I saw another hijab beside me working out. I stopped to take a proper look and saw that she was weightlifting really fast with one hand while doing something on her phone with another. Damn. she's s fit. she made it look so easy but trust me doing it both your hands is hard enough.

She was a freaking pro. It made me feel super inspired. she didn't look the least bit tired either. when I work out, I look a mess. I looked at her face and now  I think about it she was really pretty too. I think she realized me staring at her because she stopped looked at me and smiled.

"You alright?' she asked.

" Sorry. you're just a pro! how do you look so pretty whilst working out man?" I asked.
Yeah, I'm a bit scary because I'm too straightforward.