What is a creepy pasta? Part 1

(Y/n) Your name (H/c) Hair colour
(Bf/n) Best Friend name.
(F/c) Favourite Colour
(E/c) Eye colour

~INTRODUCTION~

It started off as a regular day. You awakened to the bright golden rays

of sunshine that glowed through the bedroom curtains each morning at the occasional time 8 am. Leaping off the bed, and stumbling down the cold wooden stairs and into the kitchen to get some breakfast before heading to the school which you really dreaded.

"Can't believe summer is over" You mumbled to nobody in particular. You grabbed your schoolbag and headed out towards the bus stop before your name started being screeched by your best friend (Bf/n)

"HEY YOU! I FOUND OUT THIS COOL SITE FOR CREEPY STORIES!" (Bf/n) jumped up and down excitedly on the spot. A low silent moan of boredom escaped your mouth as your best friend droned on and on about ALL, Yes LITERALLY ALL the characters he/she read about throughout the summer.

The day was long but school eventually came to an end. You threw your bag off your shoulder before tripping up the stairs and into the dull black and white bedroom. You let yourself fall back onto the soft bed but became unsettled when you saw the pc was turned on.

"Huh.. I swear that wasn't on earlier" You growled which left an echo in the room. Getting up from the comfy bed, You stamped over to the pc and looked at the bright screen for a second. A thought came into my mind and you decided to visit the creepy pasta site. The first story that popped up... was BEN Drowned.

"Sounds interesting but I doubt it is real" You said out loud.

~TIME SKIP~

It had been a good hour or two of reading creepy pasta characters and the day was drawing to its end. The golden sun was setting upon the land to disappear from sight and to let the moon reveal itself as night arrives. Thoughts were racing through your mind until your eyes closed on themselves and made you drift off into a deep dark slumber.

Silence... No sound.... Nothing... Just a dark black abyss that contained nothing except darkness and echoes. One step, two step and another step. With each step there was a never ending echo that bounced off nearby walls that seemed invisible to your eyesight.

"Where the hell am I now?!" You growled angrily once again to nobody in particular. There was a draft of air so that must have meant there had to be a way out of this shady nightmare! Your slow pace turned into a sprint in a matter of seconds. You didn't know where you were going or if the direction you were headed would even lead anywhere but you were running down this imaginary stone path anyway..