Chapter 11: It's a Dream Come True!

Warning: This chapter contains smut. Smut, as in, Ian and Anthony will be involved in a sexual situation. This chapter does not necessarily further the story, so you don't have to read it if you're uncomfortable with sexual content. The next chapter will pick up right where this one leaves off and no major plot will be in this one. This is basically PWP. If you like smut, enjoy! If you don't, I'll see you in chapter 12! :D

(Also, as I have stated before, I am always very self-conscious about smut because I feel I can't write it well).

They crashed together, arms, waists, torsos, noses, mouths, backing up until Ian was once again pressed between the wall and Anthony. He certainly wasn't complaining, though, as Anthony kissed him, hard and desperate, gasps and moans escaping both of their mouths. Their tongues interlocked, tasting and prodding, and Ian was sure that his eyes would roll into the back of his head.

Anthony moved his mouth down, down to the flesh of his neck, first pecking softly, before the kisses got longer, wetter, and went from lips to tongue, darting back and forth over the skin. When Ian felt teeth, he should have been upset that Anthony was marking him, but he wasn't, he just groaned, rolling his head over to his shoulder, giving Anthony easier access.

"W-want you," Ian heard, muffled and whispered into his ear. He shut his eyes and jerked forward, burying his face in Anthony's neck and grinding the lower half of his body upward, knocking he and Anthony together clumsily. He heard Anthony swear under his breath and his hands trailed down to the hem of Anthony's shirt.

"L-let's go to my room," Anthony gasped, leaning his forehead against Ian's.

Ian smiled, his heart pounding fast in his ribcage. "We have to be quiet so we don't wake up Audrina."

Anthony chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He smacked Ian playfully on his arm before chasing him into his bedroom.

The back of Ian's legs hit the black and gray checked bedspread and before he knew it, Anthony had his legs spread wide, forced onto his back. He was so hard that his jeans were painful and he was squirming as Anthony rubbed against him, cock to cock. Their lips met once again, desperately, as if they'd never be able to touch each other like this again.

"Fuck these pants," Anthony hissed, working at the button of Ian's jeans. Ian chuckled, still beyond belief that this was actually happening. "Want help?"

Anthony shook his head. "No." He let out a squeal of triumph as the button came open and he grabbed Ian's shoulders, kissing him again. He zipped them down as Ian laughed some more. At that, Anthony kissed him harder, biting down viciously on Ian's bottom lip and gripping his ass hard as Ian kicked out of his jeans.

"What do you wanna do?" Anthony asked, reaching Ian's shirt over his head.

Ian looked up into Anthony's brown eyes with his own blue ones and stopped. He was still having trouble comprehending that this was actually happening. It was shocking enough to hear that Anthony had feelings for him, but for Anthony to act on them? To kiss him, touch him, shove him up against things whilst whispering dirty things in his ear? That was a totally different story.

"I want you...," Ian trailed off, gasping. "I want you to tell me...tell me you want this as much as I want this."

Anthony paused for a moment and both Ian's breathing and heart stopped, waiting, watching, for a reply. He released a deep relieved breath when his best friend nodded slowly. "I want this...so much."

They crashed together again, only this time, the kiss wasn't so messy and desperate. It was softer, slower, and more chaste with much less tongue. Ian sighed, dropping his hands down to Anthony's jeans, popping the button open with much more ease than Anthony had with his. He quickly zipped them down and then pushed forward. Surprised, Anthony let go of him, giving Ian enough time to shove him down onto the bed.