「 We are STARISH 」

Decorations of all sorts greeted you upon entering one of the practice rooms

Decorations of all sorts greeted you upon entering one of the practice rooms. Paper streamers hung from the walls alongside balloons of all colours, a table of napkins, plastic spoons and forks rested nearby.

Four males going to and fro this room, both setting up and stashing things away, paused to address you at the threshold of the door.

"What took you guys so long?" Cecil was the first to obstruct the silence.

A gaping Otoya promptly charged inside, craning his neck left and right in utter wonderment. "I should be asking what's going on!"

"A party?" Syo questioned, equally as mouth-dropped.

Despite having a hunch that something like this was in the works, you honestly hadn't expected they'd get this much done in such a short amount of time. Even searching every nook and cranny of the Master Course alongside Otoya and Syo only a short while ago felt so hopeless—as if you had falsely convinced yourself and got their hopes up for no reason. But, surprisingly enough, your gut instinct had proven to be true.

Something was happening.

Something was starting.

"This was Shinomiya's idea," Masato enlightened you whilst transporting a cardboard box. "Simply apologizing after everything that's happened didn't seem sufficient enough of a resolution, so we went shopping for supplies earlier."

"Icchi and the Little Lamb deserve a proper apology," Ren agreed, lounging on a stool nearby. "That's why we're giving them one."

Masato's features washed entirely blank. "What do you mean 'we'? You haven't done a single thing since you got here."

"Don't be such a stickler, Hijirikawa." Ren waved him off, suavely smiling as he did. "The two of them went out and won't be back for a while. We have tons of time to get everything ready for our—"

"—'Apology Party'!" Cecil interjected, cheerfully. "I haven't heard of one before but I'm very excited for it!"

You hadn't heard of one either, but maybe throwing a party to apologize wasn't such a bad idea. No, it was a great one. You could already imagine Haruka and Tokiya's surprised faces now.

"Syo-chan!" Natsuki randomly hollered, bounding toward the guy. He carried a bear-spangled beanie in his hands. "I got you this cute hat to wear!"

Syo accepted it, an eyebrow dipping in confusion. "Oh, is everyone wearing hats?"

"No, just Syo-chan."

The corner of his lip twitched. "Give me one good reason why I'd ever wear such a silly hat?"

"Because it's cute?"

"Natsuki!"

"Because you're cute?"

"You—"