Chapter 19

Noah sat in lunch as his phone rang. He looked down to see Owen ringing him. Owen usually never calls especially during school so it had to be important.

Noah excused himself from his friends making his way out into the hall to talk to Owen.

'Hello?' Noah picked up.

'Hey Noah can you pick up Cameron today after school. Something important popped up and I need to deal with it immediately.' Owen sighed on the otherside of the phone. This was another thing he had to add onto his plate.

'I mean it's not a problem but where Mason?' Noah questioned he was confused to what was so important.

'Mason has to help me to deal with this problem but he also has college. Can you just pick her up?'

'Um..sure' Noah said to Owen he seemed happy with the response saying his goodbyes. Noah went back to join his friends still confused about what was so important.

'It wasn't just something important it was someone..'

Cameron on the other hand sat around the table with her friends. They were making paper Christmas stockings with paper and cotton buds to stick on the wall in the classroom.

"I seen this really cool set of 'hot wheels' cars. Like they were really really cool. I hope santa brings them. I put them on my list." Dylan rambled on about his trip to the toy store with his Dad.

"Well I saw this really cool remote control robot. It's even cooler then the 'hot wheels'. I put that on my list." Evan cut Dylan off of his ramble. Causing Dylan to roll his eyes.

"Well my list is going to be much cooler Evan" Dylan said proudly.

"Not its not you will probably be on the naughty list anyways." Evan narrowed his eyes.

"Will not"

"Will too"

"Will not"

"Will too"

They both fought back and forth. The two girls watched them like a tennis match. Dylan had a pout on his lips as he fought back.

"Boys stop fighting!" Julia stood inbetween the both of their chairs narrowing her eyes at them. Daring them to continue fighting with eachother. The two boys slouched in their seats mumbling a 'sorry'.

When Julia left the table Cameron and Ava bursted out laughing at the two boys being told off.

"So Cameron what are you getting off Santa?" Ava asked while gluing down some sliver glitter stars to her stocking.

"Emm..I want a tea set so I can have a tea party!" Cameron said looking up at Ava.

"Can I come to your tea party?" Dylan perked up.

"Yeah sure you all can maybe even my brothers can come!" Cameron smiled sticking more white cotton candy balls to her red sheet.

"Ooo and I can bring some of my Mommys brownies. They are soooooo nice" Ava smiled dreamly thinking about her Moms brownies.

"That would be so fun!" Evan perked up. Starting to glue more stuff onto his page.

The conversation continued about their future tea party then they moved onto talking about their favourite animals.

Today their was a switch up of partners since Dylan wanted to be partners with Cameron for today since he still was annoyed with Evan. Ava didn't have a problem being partners with Evan today.