Manuel neuer

The hardest thing about your pregnancy apart from the cramps was the craving. Unlike the usual late cravings people get you craved Rote grutze. It was one of the worst things you could crave since you started craving it the winter season and berries were not in season. It was hard for you during your craving moments you normally craved it during the day when your husband Manuel was home. It was like your baby could sense he was there and no matter what he would go out of his way and go to several shops just to by you berries which cost a lot in the winter. It was late one night and you usually sleep right through but tonight was different you couldn't sleep at all it was the middle of the night and you was having one your strange craving moments. You slowly got out of bed not making much sound and trying not to wake Manu up from sleeping knowing he had early morning training the following day. You crept into your kitchen hoping to find the berries but was out of berries. You stood there for a moment holding your stomach trying to get rid of the crave but you couldn't. You fell to the floor in floods of tears. Your hormones always drove you insane. You tried to keep as quiet as you could so Manu couldn't hear you. Just then you heard footsteps walking from the corridor to the kitchen. You tried to hide your face away with your sleeve as Manu entered the room.
"Hey babe what up." He said looking at you.
You looked away.
"Is the baby ok" he nervously spoke whilst sitting on the floor next to you.
You looked at him. "No no the babies fine Manu" you said wiping your face.
"Then whats up (Y/N) " he was so sweet and caring. "My craving Manu it's started again and we have no berries" you said digging your head into his chest and crying again. He hugged you. "Right baby go get your coat and shoes on" he said lifting your from the floor.
You looked at him and frowned
"Why?" You mumbled
"We will yo get you some berries I know a shop that is open and we can get berries" he smiled
"Are you sure babe you have training in a few hours you need sleep" you looked at him concerned
"Yes I'm sure (Y/N) " he said talking you hand and leading you to the front door.
You where completely shocked that he was taking you out to get berries at this late hour knowing he had training the next day
"Manu" you spoke looking up at him
"Your the best husband ever" you smiled giving him a kiss
"Your going to be an amazing dad" she smiled pulling away from him
"Yeah I am and your going to be the best mum" he smiled looking down at you and kissing you again.