Mesut özil x2 short ones

Mesut was always the sweetest boyfriend and he always knew how to spoil you even with the simplest things. It was your anniversary you two had been together three years and every year was even more special. This year he had planned something magical.
"Close your eyes baby" he sweetly spoke taking your hand.
He pulled you as he walked
"One two three open" he smiled
You opened you eyes to see that he had set out your bedroom with candles, and flowers.
"Aw thank you babe." You said hugging him tightly
"Anything for my baby girl" he said kissing you.

......

You had always had a crush on Mesut. Ever since you was in high school together. You wasn't a popular kid at school but you wasn't a nerd either but you knew he wouldn't notice you as he was the hot popular kid that had all the girls attentions. You was walking down the corridor one afternoon during lesson time as you had a toilet pass. When Mesut rushed around the corner. He was always late to lesson. He was in that much of a rush he hadn't noticed you was also walking around the corner. When you full speed bumped into him falling on the floor.
"I'm sorry" he said helping you up.
You took a breath as he helped you up
"No it's my fault " you nervously said putting your hair behind your ear.
"Hey aren't you (Y/N)." He said looking confused
How the hell did he know who you was
"Erm yes why" you said blushing
"Oh no reason" he said looking directly in your eyes
"Has anyone ever said that your the most beautiful girl ever." He smiled pulling you close.
You blushed "erm no"
He pulled you closer to him and placed his lips in yours
"Well you are " he smiled