Toni kroos

One shot for @limondm129

It was New Year's Eve. You was never really a party person but this year your best friend Anna insisted that you would go with her and her husband robert Lewandowski to the german national team party. Every year the team would have a party the go out into Berlin town centre and party till early the next morning.

"Come on (y/n) please come with me and robert " Anna moaned
"Do I really have to go everyone has dates and I don't I'd be a waist of space." You sighed
Lisa gave you a sad puppy dog look.
"Pleaseeeee" she pleaded.
You sighed
"Ugh alright then" you said walking into your bedroom.

You went straight up stairs to find out an outfit for the party.
You picked out a gold glittery dress which you had never worn because you wasn't up for the party before.
You walked down stairs to lisa and robert.
"Wow you look nice" Anna smiled picking up her bag.
"Come on (Y/N) let's go." She shouted
You followed her out of the house and to Roberts car.
The journey wasn't too long but you really didn't want to stay in the car much because Anna and Robert where having cheesy love moments between each other which made you cringe.
You got to the party and everyone seemed to have a good night. You really didn't want to be there you didn't really know anyone but you eventually started talking to manuel neuer and Toni kroos. Time seemed to fly and before you knew it was the midnight count down.
5
4
3 Toni looked at you and smiled
2 he grabbed your waist
1 he leaned in and kissed you
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Everyone shouted
The kiss seemed to last a few seconds before you where pulled away by your hair.
"And what do you think your doing" an angry women screamed in your face.
You looked at her confused
"Erm what?" You asked
"You bitch I fucking dare you kiss my boyfriend" the women bellowed
It took you a moment to understand. You looked at her then at Toni who had seemed to be shaking his head.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry (Y/N) I shouldn't of kissed you" he cried
"See I'm his girlfriend Jessica farber now stay away from him" she said barging past you.
You tried your hardest to stay away from him but no matter how much you tried to avoid him he kept ending up walking past your or bumping into you.
It got to 2:30 pm and you had,had enough of the party and you wanted to go home but you had to wait fro robert and Anna
"Hey Lisa can we go" you asked
"Erm wait just one more hour" she spoke
You had really had enough of this party so you walked to the door and was going to sit out side.
As you walked out side a hand grabbed your shoulder
"Hey where do you think your going" a male voice asked
You turned to see toni looking at you.
"I'm leaving this party." You said pushing him away
You walked out the door but he followed you.
"Come on stay" he begged
"Why don't you go back to your girlfriend" you shouted looking away from him
But he didn't listen instead he leaned towards you and out his hands on your face to cup them and pull it towards him and he kissed you passionately.
The kiss lasted a few seconds but it was amazing
You pulled away and smiled
"I don't care about Jessica since I saw you (Y/N) I fell in love with you and no matter how long I've been with Jessica I've never felt like this with her" he smiled kissing you again.