Chapter 1: Who are you, girls?

"There's blood on your shirt, babe,"

With my furrowed eyebrows, I turned to Tequila who was chewing a gum with her puckered red lips. She was twirling her blonde hair around her fingers which also had a bit of blood stain.

"What?" I asked, removing my sight from her hair.

"Here,"

She came closer and pointed the blood that smeared on my white crop top. It was quite visible since I wore a white. It covered almost all over my right ribs which splattered on my body too.

"That's gonna take a lot of work," she sighed.

I shrugged, "Pretty sure I will throw it away,"

Before Tequila could fight about she could clean it up for me instead of throwing it away, Suki loudly grunted which made both of us turned to her.

"Thank God it's raining outside," said Tequila as she stared at Suki.

Truthfully, thank goodness to God it rained. Even the God was on our side. The drizzle poured down since we arrived. The thunder hadn't stopped rumbled - sometimes far, sometimes near to us. The location we chose was perfect to our business. There wasn't anybody checked in here. The motel was far from civilization and people barely stayed here.

The motel room we stayed was too shabby and the brown moldy wall was probably a paper thin. It also smelt really bad here because of the mold -maybe. Or might be the smell from the old carpeted floor that felt rough since I took off my heels before. The approximately 300 square feet room had served with two single beds which croaked in every movement. There were also dark brown nightstands with yellow-bulb lamps on them. There was a armchair beside the red front door and the moth-eaten dressing table placed beside the bathroom door.

"Are you done, yet?" asked Tequila as she walked towards the bed.

There, laid a man in his fifties which face unrecognizable and covered with bloods. There was cuts and had been swelling even though it was only been an hour and half since it started. Suki had done an amazing job in tying the rope around his hands into the bed since he had a hard time moving. I don't think he had any energy to fight anymore from the way his head kept dropping and the sobs that turned a bit louder than before.

Suki who had a messy bun on top her hair straddled the man on his stomach. Her bloody hand swept the sweat on her forehead which made blood smeared. She turned to Tequila who cringed by the sight of blood on the forehead, quickly wiped it.

"Are you done yet?"

Suki smiled at her and shook her head. She slowly brought her hand and curled them into a fist. She solidly punched the man on his nose which already bleeding. Another loud grumble of thunder far in the distant could be heard had drowned the cries of the man.

"Please, just let me go," he begged, "I won't do it again, I promise,"

"Suck my cotton balls," Tequila said, her eyes glared at me which made him cowered.

Lizzy, a brown skinned girl stood up from the chair beside the bed as swayed her hips towards the bed. She looked down at him with a smirk on her face. She clicked on her tongue and shook her head in disagreement. She gripped him on his face, burying her long sharp nails deep that made him cried and begged for forgiveness.

"God, please stop,"

"There is no God here, William," she whispered.

She came closer and glared at him when they were only a few inch apart. She stared deep into his eyes, reading everything she could sucked in. Her body trembled. She slit her eyes to look at him with a sigh came out her mouth. Her lips curled in disgust. She moved away.

"You disgust me," she hissed, pushing his face away, "just kill him, Eris,"

"Please, don't kill me. I'll do anything for you, please,"

"Quiet," growled Lizzy as her eyes burned into him which he followed what she said.

"Fine," I said, "Addy,"

"No, please no," he begged for kindness but we were far from that.

There was another girl who was smoking on the other corner of the room. The cigarette she smoked had a red lipstick stain on. She nodded and pushed herself from the wall. She was on the job to watch the window.

"Move, Suki," Addy instructed as she put out the cigarette on the table.

Suki who still sat on the stomach growled at him before she motioned for Addy to wait a moment before punched the man again on his face that made the blood splattered.

"¡Por el amor de Dios, Suki!" Addy scolded.

Suki smiled sheepishly at her before getting off from him, "Sorry,"

Tequila took Suki to the bathroom as she ranted about Suki's appearance. Her clothes were ruined and her hands torn opened mixed with her blood and him. Harley winced when she saw Suki's knuckles but Suki just shrugged as they went into the bathroom.

Addy who used to put her .45 caliber Desert Eagle gun on the back had taken her time to take it out. She could feel the fear had taken over the man. She saw him trembled under her stare. She smiled at her as she pointed the gun on his forehead.

"Please, don't kill me. I promise I won't do it again. I won't touch the boys anymore. Just give me a chance,"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because," he stopped at look at us, "I believe that God will forgive me and you all too. God will give us chances. I know because I am a man of God,"

"God doesn't teach us to touch those kids like that," growled Addy before she hit him with a gun.

William grunted with blood poured out from his mouth. He coughed out and spitted the blood into the floor.

"I didn't do it," he denied.

"Then, what happen to little Charlie?" I said.

He turned slowly at me, "What do you mean? I don't understand,"

"Oh, but you do, William, you freaking do," Lizzy growled, "I could see everything, everything including what you did to Sister Dana. When you touched her as if God had asked you when you just couldn't resist stick your dick into her,"

He widened his eyes, "I .. I don't ... How do you know?" He stared at us, one by one, "Who are you girls?"

"Finish him off," I instructed as I took a seat on the other bed.

"Please, no,"

He begged as Addy took out her silencer she kept on her jacket. She smiled at him.

"Any last word?" She pulled a trigger.

He gritted his teeth and spat at her, "You shall die in the pit of hell, bitc-"

Add shot him on his forehead. The room fell into silent. The thunder boomed as the lightning struck. The raindrops started to slow down. Addy placed her gun on the nightstand. She put her hands together and prayed for him. Lizzy lighted up a smoke and stared out the window. I could finally breathe. I stretched out as my long hair spread out when I laid on the croaky bed.