Chapter 5 : I want that girl dead

𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓼

The terrible pungent smell was totally a huge sign that showed that things wasn't going to end well. The room had been darkened and they had been using the red lightbulbs to brighten up which didn't help at all. It was a small four square room which filled in with the L-shaped couch and coffee table garnished with the collection of alcohol drinks reminded me of the glass-windowed cabinet mom had at home. We had been escorted to this room after we lingered around the lounge when we finished the introduction. We were told that the men would never laid their hands on us unless they paid us first. Not to us, but to the men in charge with the payment. They would never allowed us to hold the money. They were afraid we might ran off from this place and rescued ourselves with the money.

"Come in, ladies. You don't have to be embarrassed,"

I lifted my eyes from the table and three pairs of leering eyes were drinking on us. Their smiles sent me chilling shivers through my spine. They were wearing suits that smaller than their supposed size. Their swollen belly moved as they laughed with each other.

"Move your ass, Eris, or I might just run away right now," Tequila nudged me into the room which made me stumbled.

We walked in as the door closed behind us and the blood was pumping two times faster that made me lightheaded. The dizziness was clouding my mind before I snapped into reality when a hand grabbed my wrist and tugged me down to the couch. It squeaked when my bare thighs slid against it. The room shook under my feet and I held on the couch as the silence filled my ears.

"How do ya feel tonight, ladies?" One of the old men asked. He had this thick grey hair slicked back. He wore a white dress shirt which opened a few buttons on the chest area as his big beer belly bulging out. He laid back with his arms wide opened.

Tequila's eyes moved from me to her as her face who was stressed out before changed into cheerful and sensual smile, "We're great, how about you guys?" as she took a seat between the two men who accepted her like the hunger hyenas that found carcass in the middle of the desert.

The other two were gauging their eyes out, staring at us. Their eyes scanned our body as if we were bared and undressed in front of them, which they joyfully enjoyed the view. Their smirks shown their enjoyment of our attendance. It disgusted me. They were the ages of my father, probably more suitable as old as my grandpa. They were between the age of 50s or 60s and yet they were eating at us with their eyes like they would devoured us like hyenas.

He grabbed me by my arm and brought to sit beside him, tightly, "That's more like it," he laughed, patting my thigh, my bare thigh.

I grimaced when he brought his arm around me, bringing me closer to his body. His heavy hand brought me down much more than I already have on my shoulder. I held a breath when he came closer and sniffed me on my hair. I turned away and tried to move further even though my effort was obviously pointless.

"You smell even better," he groaned as his other hand on my thigh gripped that made me flinched.

My eyes moved from the coffee table to the other side of the couch, and I regretted doing so when the other two guys were having their way with Tequila. There were tears on Tequila's eyes but they ignored her. They were groping her everywhere to satisfy their disgusting hunger towards young girls. They were sniffing and kissing her as if they were filthy dogs. They treated her as if she didn't have dignity because they knew she were weak and unable to fight against them or this place. So, she sat there motionless. Her glistened eyes were deadly out of this place.