Chapter 12: Call Mother!

𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓼

𝔖𝔞𝔩𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶

I groaned silently, a fat big sweat glided down my neck and disappeared underneath my clothes. The same French maid clothes I wore. I didn't understand their wild compulsion of young girls wearing this kind of costumes. Thank God, I wore the one that two times my size and long enough to cover my whole thighs. The others were so short that their asses could be seen if they bent over.

"Do you think it's possible for us to finish cleaning this floor?" Kat complained as she dropped the brush and slowly stretching her back after spending her time bending over.

I looked at her, a smile crept on my face as I stayed on the floor where my hand kept brushing the floor.

"Probably," I shrugged nonchalantly, "maybe,"

She gaped at me, scoffing, "You must be joking, Eris. I'm literally dying right now,"

I teased, "Don't be dramatic, Kat. You look like someone who is excited to brush the other room,"

"Just kill me right now if that's true,"

I laughed as she dramatically dropped to the ground before the door banged open.

Both of us were startled, quickly on our feet, and turned to find a man stood almost as big as the door came in, who wore the usual black suit with a girl on his shoulder.

The girl was wearing a hospital dress and had her hands tied up. She was unconscious. She hung lifeless on the shoulder of that man.

He threw the girl on the floor and he wiped his huge sweaty face, wincing which he realized there were cuts and blood. His nose was bleeding. His pale skin colored in bruises. His crop cut blond hair added the viciousness of him.

The girl was breathing, but she wasn't moving as if she was asleep. We stared at her, her blonde hair was covering her face. Her legs were dirty and gashed. If they didn't treat her, the feet would get infection.

"Is she alright?" Kat asked.

"Call Mother, now," he instructed, wiping away the running blood before walking away as he about to leave us with the girl.

Kat was about to go and called Mother before the girl sprinted and climbing like a jaguar onto the guy. She used the cable tie on her wrists to strangle the guy on his neck

"Fuck," he cursed who was shocked and not ready as he tried to release her off his neck.

The girl struggled and leaned back as far as she could, depending on her weight to make sure the guy couldn't free himself. She groaned loudly as his hands were flailing backwards, trying to grab on her

We were just standing there, watching them. We were too terrified to move. They were still fighting.

"Let go, you bitch," he groaned as his hands successfully grabbed her hair as he lifted her away and slammed her on the floor.

She seemed to be in a lot of pain when we saw her face. She revealed her face when waved her long hair away from her face. The cuts on her face were much worse. Even her face was dirty as if she fell on the mud, face planted on the ground.

"How dare you?!" His hand was quick to grab her on her throat and lifted her on the air.

Her hands scratched on his hand but he was motionless. He glared at her but that didn't stopped her as she screamed at him. His grip tightened that made her chocked but it didn't stopped her.

"Stop, you're hurting her," I shouted as I saw her legs were started to shake, fighting for her life.

She started to lose it but she didn't show it instead she used her legs to kick him on his chests. She kicked several times but he wasn't moving, only biting his lips to bear with the pain. At last, she used her last strength and the kick made him fell backwards.

He brought her with him. Her hands punched him on his face and chests but he blocked her with his hands. As fast as he could, he grabbed her hair and turned her around which made her the one who was on the floor. He slammed her on the floor harder for a few times to make her faint but she was still moving.

I ran towards them and climbed on him, "Stop it," as I thwacked him on the back of his head with the brush.

I could hear Kat was trying to stop me but I was too focused on trying to save the girl. Kat grabbed me on my arms but I swatted her away. I know what I did and she needed my help right now.

He tilted his head and knocked me off his back that made me fell to the floor. Kat quickly lifted me and put her arms around my waist. I struggled to unclasped her but her strength was undefeated. Kat clicked her tongue when I tried to break away her hands.

"Let me go, Kat,"

"No, don't get involved," Kat warned.

"He's going to kill her,"

"No, he won't,"

We watched him, strangling her. He was heaving and breathing harshly. When finally, she wasn't moving anymore and yet, he still lifted her off the floor and slammed her down again. She was still breathing but it was clear she wasn't moving.

"Is she dead?" Kat asked.

He stood, wiping his face. He turned to us, "No, she isn't, you idiot," he strutted and stopped in front of us.

He was tall and huge but I won't show the fear that was eating inside me. He bore his eyes at me. Before I know, his hand slapped hard on my face. The force would knocked me down but since Kat held me, only my head that was turned. It made my head spun.

"You stupid bitch," he growled at us before moving away, leaving us.

We watched him leave this time before looking at the girl who was thankfully still breathing.

"I told you, Eris. Don't get involved,"

"Is she alright?" I ignored her. I winced when I noticed my lip was bleeding, the cut wasn't deep but it drew blood when my lips were moving.

I walked towards her as Kat followed me. We stopped on her feet. We stared down at her. She was bleeding. The blood was running on the floor.

"I think you need to call Mother now," I told Kat as she nodded before walking away.

She halted at the door when we realized the girl was starting to shake her head before she sprung herself on me.

"Stop it," I held on to her shoulders as she slammed me down and wrapped her hands on my throat.

Kat ran towards us and tried to remove the girl off me, "Hey, stop it,"

Kat successfully lifted her and threw her aside,"Back off,"

The girl was crawling backwards, her blue eyes quivered as she scanned us both. She was terrified and yet, she was set to attack.

"He's gone already," I coughed away the suffocation on my chest due to the slam, tears were brimming on the corner of my eyes.

"You're safe with us," Kat spoke.

The girl didn't say a word. She was just staring at us. Her body was trembling.

"You're bleeding," Kat pointed at her, as her head was bleeding and the blood ran through her neck and her dress.

She ran her hand on her neck and saw the blood on her hand before turning  to us. It wasn't even long before she fell backwards and collapsed. Her blonde hair spread on the floor, showing her scars and beautiful face.

"I really think, I should call Mother now," whispered Kat, as we stood staring at her.

I nodded in agreement and Kat ran out of the room to find Mother, left me alone in the room.