Chapter 8 : Look what you made me do

𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓼

"I will absolutely NOT," I grunted, "going to behave,"

I was up on the back of the chef, wrapping my hands and legs around his upfront to avoid from falling. I growled as I jumped into the chef's back as I hit his top of the head with my elbow. My other hand held tight around his neck, cutting his respiratory system. He huffed and groaned in pain. His hands were flailing trying to grab me. I wrapped around my legs on him to secure my position and to show him that I never letting him go anytime soon.

I know I wasn't supposed to do this but I was walking back from Mr. Maxwell's room when I heard noises came from the storage room. So, my curiosity took all over me as I tiptoed and found a man who had bulgy arms and stood heavy was trying to take off a girl's pants as she tried to escape from him. She was muffling for help, his other hand covered her mouth. I wasn't thinking much as I jumped onto his back and wrapped myself on him where I started to attack him.

So, now I kept on hitting on his head and he was protecting himself as much as he tried to throw me away.

"Run, now," I shouted at the girl who I realized it was that pale looking girl who was with Mother last night in the dressing room. She was still sitting on the floor with a smile at her as she stared down on the floor.

I almost didn't realized that he was trying to break free from my arms but I caught up and wrapped my arm tightly and secure on his neck before I weighed down myself backwards. My body was tense as I strong myself.

His hands were hitting on my arm. It stung but I kept it secure. Not long before, his fight felt slow and weak. He was losing consciousness but his will still wanted to fight. My body was sweating but I had to keep holding on.

I turned to the girl who still on the floor, laughing at nothing. I don't know what the hell was wrong with her. I tried to save her and yet, she wasn't running. Wasn't she was asking for her before? With this opportunity, she was supposed to be away from here not being a lunatic and laughed at nothing.

"Hey, go," I whispered-shouted at her, "now,"

She eyed on me with her red droopy eyes before smiling at me, "Ain't going nowhere, mama," she giggled.

I confusedly stared at her before I felt he was staggering. His hands fell to the sides. And before I know, we both fell backwards as his heavy body on me. I grunted in pain before I pushed him away from me.

I held down my stomach as I tried to catch my breath. The impact of his weight and the solid and cold-hard cement floor crashed my lungs which made me hard to breath.

"What is wrong with you?" I hisses at her but she was still chuckling at nothing.

I glared at her because she wasn't afraid at all. She was going to be raped a few minutes ago but now, she acted like nothing. Then, I realized the corner of her lips were bleeding. Also her nose too.

I dragged myself to her where she sat against the wall. She sat weakly on the floor. Her legs folded. Her pale porcelain hands stayed on her sides. Her blonde greasy hair covered most of her sunken face.

I grabbed her icy face when we were closed. I scanned her face, left to right. There wasn't anything bleeding could be seen.

"Hey," I eyed her, her eyes were on the floor, "hey, are you okay?"

She slowly turned her sight to me. Her glassy ice blue eyes bore a hole into mine. She bit her chewed fingernails. She was lowly chuckling.

"Fine," she whispered.

"What do you mean you're fine? You're not fine," I argued as I wiped away the runny bleeding nose of her as I shown her my thumb.

She stared at my thumb. Her red bloodshot eyes turned to me. Then, she started to cry.

Before I could respond to her, a man appeared on the door. He stood tall as height as the door and as wide as the width of the door.

"What the hell is going in here?"

He asked as he moved towards me. His huge hand grabbed the back of my neck harshly which made me yelped as the grip of the girl's fingers to slip away from me.

He turned me so I faced on him. He was glaring at me as he eyed the guy on the floor, still unconscious.

"Explain, now," he demanded.

"No," I growled before I spit on him, hoping that he would drop me.

But, his grip tightened before his other hand wrapped around my fragile neck. I could feel my blood flow stopped. Blood rushed to my head. My airflow cut which made me dizzy and tried hard to breath. My hands pushed his hands and face away. My short fingernails tried to scratch his face but I failed and he was still choking me.

I was still trying to release myself from him even though my eyes had rolled backwards and my fight started to slow down when I heard a gunshot exploded and a hot liquid splashed on my face. I fell down on my back so sudden which made my head to hit on the floor.

"Eris, you promised me to behave yourself,"

I recognized that voice. I heard that voice. I also heard the commotion. But I couldn't move. I was tired and painful to move. With a lump on my throat, I tried to start breathing again and when a full pack of air went inside me, it made me started coughing. Tears welled up in my eyes. My face burnt.

Footsteps were striding towards me but my eyes were closed. My body stilled. The footsteps stopped and I could feel a person stood over me. Not long after, this person grabbed on the back of my hair, harder than the guy before.

My eyes snapped opened. My hands quickly tried to untangle the hands but failed miserably since I had no energy left. I groaned in pain and asked to let it go. I scowled at him when he eyed on me.

"Look what you made me do, Eris," he tightened his grip which made me flailing in pain.

My eyes were tearing up, "Please," I begged.

He was clenching on my scalp firmly that automatically me unable to move. My head tilted backwards in a weird excruciating angle. My eyes collided with his pure dark eyes. They were vacant, staring at me. I was quivering in fear. I shown to him even when I didn't want to.

"I told you to behave yourself and yet, here we are," he whispered.

There was something in his eyes which frightened me. The unknown of his mind was a terrifying thing. Suddenly, he smiled in the most uncomfortable and horrifying way.

"I'm gonna take you to the closet," he told me, his eyes bore deep into my soul that sent a chilling electric shock.

"Where?" I asked timidly.

He pulled me up so sudden which the pain shocked me through my body. I screamed in agony. I held on to his hands when he dragged me out the storage room and strutted to somewhere I was curious to.

"Let me go," I begged, "it hurts,"

He stayed silent until we finally arrived at the crusty iron door. He took something out his pocket. It jingled. Not long after, the door pushed widely. Even with lights from outside, the room was pitch black.

I was shaking. My legs were stuck om the floor. They were flabby and weak. The firm grip I held on his hands was the only thing made me stand.

"You're gonna spend time in here to collect your thoughts and make sure you're thinking about your actions," he said.

Before I could said anything, he pushed me inside the room which made me fell on the cold hard floor and scratched my knees. I quickly lifted myself and ran to the door but it was shut tightly. I pulled the door as strong as I could but it was motionless. I banged on the door, screaming for help but even I know it was pointless.

After a few futile attempts, I slowly slid down to the floor and hugged myself. With my French maid attire, the thin skirt was freezing my ass and me, being shoeless, the cold floor started to hurt my feet. I tried to find warmness but I failed miserably. The lack of snuggly made me shivered and my teeth were clattering.

Was I regretting things I now?