Chapter 7 : If you keep this up, you're gonna get yourself killed

𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓼

The room we stayed tonight was a long big dorm room that could occupied ten single beds with the walls painted in soft green which had a mold spreading on. Tequila's screams echoed on the huge dorm room that filled with 10 single beds where we stayed as Mother slowly dabbed the medicine on the open wounds that cut on Tequila's back. Mother kept saying she was sorry every time she put the ointment. Tequila tried to drown her pains into a pillow. She would cursed every time Mother applied to the wounds. Kat held down every Tequila struggled with the help of Ashley.

"Is it done, yet?" Ashley grimaced as her hand held down on Tequila's arm. Tequila was flailing her arms, trying to break free from Ashley and Kat who held her down.

I stood against the wall with my arms crossed, observing the situation. I winced and looked away as Tequila screamed in pain again. The room we were staying today consists of 15 single beds split in two rows, just like the one in the hospital. It was better than we had yesterday.

"Eris, can you please take the bandages?" it was Mother.

I turned to her, "Where?"

"In the washroom, on the first drawer,"

I ran to the washroom and searched for the bandages which easily be found, placed next to the other toiletries. I sprinted back to them and gave to Mother who thanked me with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. I slowly stepped away from the bed.

"You know, this is your fault, right?" Lizzy asked.

I turned to her who sat crossed legs on her bed. She was busy painting her nails. She lifted her head to smirk at me when I sat at the end of the bed.

"I don't need a confirmation,"

She shrugged lightly. She blew her nails dry which made me frowned at her for her ignorance.

"Sorry. I was just stating a fact here,"

"What the hell is going on here?"

Lisa walked in to the dormitory room as she took off her clothes with Addy who followed behind her. Addy just shook her head and rolled her eyes, she bent down to pick up the clothes. Lisa went to the bathroom. The sound of shower hit the floor. A few seconds later, Lisa came out and took off the hairband as her hair flowed.

"Seems like Mr. Isaac punished somebody," Addy answered as she sat on her bed, taking off her heels.

"What?" Lisa turned to Addy as if she forgot her question as she wore a red camisole that contrasted against her skin, "Oh well, she got what she deserved,"

"That's not nice," Ashley said, widening her eyes.

"It's the truth,"

"Shut the hell up, Lisa," snapped Lizzy.

Lizzy glared at her while blowing her nails. Lisa just rolled her eyes but she kept quiet, didn't dare to say a word. Lisa swayed her hips out of the dorm room wearing her camisole.

"Give me your hand," said Lizzy.

I turned to her where she was waiting for me to put my hand on her. I smiled and put my hand on her warm hands.

"I used to be just like you years ago, you know?"

"Oh, really?"

"I was. Every days in the first few weeks there will always be me trying to escape and try to hurt these people. Days turn to weeks and now, it has been 8 years I've been here,"