First Day Part 5

Alex's POV*

Chapter 5

After about 10 minutes later alexis and Nicole Walked back in class trying to hold in their laughter. I saw that Justin kept staring at Nicole, It was pretty obvious he had a crush on her. I couldn't help but just sit and stare at alexis. She was beautiful. I couldn't pay attention in class, I looked over at alexis, she was biting her lip, it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I just wanted to pick her up and kiss her right there at that moment. Finally the bell rang and first period was over. I had a idea, probably not the best, but yolo. I tapped Justin on his shoulder and whispered "dude lets get the girls and ditch this joint". Justin had the biggest smirk ever on his face. I smiled and whispered the plan to Nicole and Alexis. They both looked at each other and ginned and looked back at me. "Let's do it" Nicole said. "Hell yeah" alexis said. We walked out of first period casually like we were going to out next class, but instead of going to class we walked straight out of the door and I don't think anyone even noticed, which was good. "Where are we going?" Alexis asked. "I don't know, where do you guys wanna go?" I asked. "Hot topic!" They all yelled at the same time which was a little creepy, but I liked that idea, plus hot topic was almost right beside our school so that was awesome.

Justin's POV*

We made it to hot topic and as soon as we got there Nicole ran up to the avenge sevenfold T-Shirts. That was one of my favorite bands too. She was so adorable. I walked up behind her and said "you like avenge sevenfold too?" "Yeah, their just amazing" she replied. "I know right" "Yeah haha" she laughed. She turned around and we instantly made eye contact. Her eyes were so pretty. She looked so precious. Not to sound creepy or anything but, she did, she is. She smiled and I smiled. I asked her if she wanted to go look at the green day shirts and she said yeah sure.

Alexis POV*

I saw that Justin and Nicole were talking and they looked so cute together. I poked alex and pointed him to look at them and he smiled. "Their cute" he says. "Yeah" I reply. Alex looks at me for a few seconds, then he gives me a weak smile and looks away. "Are you ok?" I ask him. "Yeah, just tired" he replies. "Alex". "What? I'm fine lex, I promise." I looked at him curiously for a few moments and then look away still not believing him entirely.