Big Brother

*The Next Day*

Alexis' POV*

I woke up in my bed to hear my mom and dad yelling and screaming. After about 5 minutes of yelling, my brother Andrew came into my room. I was so surprised because I haven't seen him in like a month since he went off to college. He was my big brother. He was sways there for me when mom and dad weren't. He smiled and ran over to me and gave me a big bear hug. It was nice and comforting. "I haven't saw you in forever" he said. "I know, I missed you so much Andrew".

"I'm sorry I left you lex". He's says. "It's ok, I understand you have to do this for you to have a life". I reply. "Once I get everything straightened out I will get an apartment and you can come live with me, ok?" "Ok...". I reply. "Come on, you need a ride to school"? "Yeah, if you don't care" I reply. "Ok, get dressed and I'll take you" he says as he walks out of my bedroom.

I slowly lift my covers feeling the cold sensation, wanting to get back into bed, but I knew I couldn't. I slowly walked to my bathroom. I grabbed my Green Day t-shirt along with my black skinny jeans and paired it with my green high top converse. I then fixed my black "emo" hair. I got a comb and teased the back of it, making it all poofy and scene like. Then I fixed my bangs to swoop at one side, as usual. I then did my makeup and I was ready to go.

I came out of the bathroom and yelled "ready". My brother came out of his old room and said "ok lex, let's go". "Ok" I reply. We walk down stairs to find my dad passed out. My mom was in the kitchen smoking a cigarette while drinking a beer. We just sneak out because we don't have any time for inconvenience. We got out side to my brothers car which was a mustang. I had to admit, it was an awesome car for a 19 year old.

I opened the door, got in, buckled my seat belt and turned on the radio. I got out my brothers pierce the veil CD. That's what was awesome about my brother, he understood me, he also liked pretty much the same things I liked such as being different, weird, and listening to bands.

He pulled out of the driveway and I was on my way to hell, which is another word for "school". On the way we talked about random things like how has life been since we haven't seen each other, any boyfriends/girlfriends, what was the date for the next warped tour, but then there was a question that threw me off guard. "Have.. Have you stopped"? Andrew ask. "Stopped what"? I ask, knowing what he was talking about. "You know what I'm talking about lex..". He says.

I look at my feet, right on the verge of tears. Andrew sighs. "Lex... I thought you said you would try to stop...". "I'm sorry". I say as a tear rolls down my face. "Please don't cry lex, I'm sorry for bringing it up.. I'm just worried" he says as he wipes the tear off my cheek. I give him a weak smile and shake my head and say "I know". He gives a small smile back. "You'll get through this, and you will be fine lex, I promise". He says. "Thank you Andrew, for everything". "No problem sis" he replies.

Before I knew it, I was already at school. He slowly pulled up at the front door and said "well have a good day". "I doubt I will" I reply. he smiles, hugs me, and says well at least try to have a good day". "I'll try" I reply. "Ok, love you". "Love you too" I say smiling. We both say our goodbyes and I head on in to the school to find Nicole.